Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,313   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, driph.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case for sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case for sunglasses

For years, I had a very nice eyeglasses case that I got at Travelsmith or Magellans; can't recall the brand name or vendor.

It had a clip on the end, and it was soft and padded, but inside, there was a plastic shell that glasses slid into. I kept my sunglasses in it.

Last year, it died on me. The material broke down and became rubbery and sticky. So I tossed it.

Is there a similar case on the market? Better yet, does TB make something I can use for my sunglasses? I use them quite a bit in the summertime.

Thank you!

I was thinking of one of the padded organizers, maybe?

Anyone?

Comment

A TB case for eyeglasses would be great! The padded organizers would protect glasses from being dropped, but not being crushed... and that is likely the biggest hazard they will be facing packed inside a bag.

Comment

+1 on this request...it is hard to find quality cases. I tend to get cheap neoprene ones as they are light and pack well, but would be interested in something of a higher quality.
        --------------------------------

Comment

I loved the case I had because I could clip it to a small handbag that I often use for travel. And the top just flipped open (closed with Velcro) so it was really easy to get the sunglasses out.

Comment

A no-name glasses case is one of the few cases/pouches in my EDC gear that's not made by Tom Bihn.

Comment

Working...
            X