Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Shipping Costs to Australia anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share Shipping Costs to Australia anyone?

Hi all,

Ready to pull the trigger on a Synapse 25 but shipping to Australia being 33% of the cost is pretty rough. Anyone keen to order together and split the shipping cost?

Located in Perth, WA but I'm sure (a) this has been done many times before by current TB forum members and (b) $65 to Aus and $15 between Aus capital cities still works out cheaper.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Wouldn't it be convenient if there was a stickie for this kind of thing since so many live outside the states?

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
      Wouldn't it be convenient if there was a stickie for this kind of thing since so many live outside the states?
      I know right? Are you having the same issues?

Comment

Originally posted by emergently View Post
        I know right? Are you having the same issues?
        Nope. I live in the states. But would be convenient for you folks. Like carpooling here. Was just putting out an idea for @Darcy.

Comment

I will!

If you haven't already ordered yours, I'm keen to share postage. I'm in WA too :-)

Comment

Sorry had to place it! (PM'd you back). One week too late. If anyone at tom bihn reads this, please create a sticky for people like us!

Comment

Have to agree BUT on the other hand it means I will be buying everything at once - I'm sure I will get an email once I place my order triple checking it is correct as I will be buying a decent amount but I agree - $65 shipping is crazy. I guess it's the downside of wanting a decently made bag that you know will withstand everyday life

Comment

Originally posted by SarahR View Post
                Have to agree BUT on the other hand it means I will be buying everything at once - I'm sure I will get an email once I place my order triple checking it is correct as I will be buying a decent amount but I agree - $65 shipping is crazy. I guess it's the downside of wanting a decently made bag that you know will withstand everyday life
                I've spent more than that for expedited shipping here in the states! Lol!

Comment

Wow, $65 to AUS? I'm spoiled here in the states. My orders have shipped for $10USD and since I live in California, I've received my loot in two days plus no sales tax. Of course things even out since I've ordered leather jackets from Scotland before where I paid £50 shipping + import duty.

Comment

Wanting to share shipping costs to Victoria, Australia in June 2015

Hi,
                    I'm planning on purchasing an A45 with bits and bobs this month. If anyone wants to share shipping costs I'd be happy to chat about options.
                    Thanks, Chrissy

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                      Wow, $65 to AUS? I'm spoiled here in the states. My orders have shipped for $10USD and since I live in California, I've received my loot in two days plus no sales tax. Of course things even out since I've ordered leather jackets from Scotland before where I paid £50 shipping + import duty.
                      I feel like it's just the norm now. If you want something though from over in the states you usually need to factor in another $100 for shipping plus conversion fees

Comment

Freight forwarder not cheaper. Thats what I used to get mine down to Soouth Africa.

Comment

Greetings,

I am a late comer to jump this bandwagon of TB bag user, and I was wondering if there are anyone located in Australia, perhaps even Sydney, that would like to share the shipping cost to buy this TB bag.

Please let me know either thru this thread or PM. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                          X