Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another reason for packing small and organized with Tom Bihn bags

Yesterday, storms impacted a lot of east coast flights. I only had 40 minutes between connecting flights. On the flight from Atlanta to Charlotte, a smaller plane was used and anyone with a full size roller bag had to gate check in. Which meant waiting for them to be retrieved before you could continue on. I however had a Buzz for my electronics and snacks, and a pilot for my clothes so I was able to keep everything with me. Still missed the flight though, as originating flight was late late late.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Upstate New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, showing my ignorance here. What is a Buzz?
    Owner of Aeronaut 45, Aubergine/Wasabi; MCB, Plum; Travel Trays, Wasabi, NW Sky & Zest; PCSB, Iberian; PCBP, Steel, black dyneema CP & Pilot

Forum Member
    Upstate New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, just realized that it's a former style of TB bag. Sorry.
    Owner of Aeronaut 45, Aubergine/Wasabi; MCB, Plum; Travel Trays, Wasabi, NW Sky & Zest; PCSB, Iberian; PCBP, Steel, black dyneema CP & Pilot