Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Somewhere in the Hills
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if a 22-liter Synapse would be big enough to hold Apple's new iPad Pro, with "woven fabric" keypad cover inside a Cache on Rails (assuming there were such a Cache, sized for the iPad Pro). Any ideas?
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too will be queuing for one or two 22L Synapse Stick Out Tongue

My daughter and I will be travelling round the world to 6 countries early next year. I'm only 5'2" with a small Asian frame weighing 45kg with the strength of a young kid. I need a bag that is a tat bigger than 19L to carry all I need for the trip. I'm a part-time digital nomad, hence I have to bring my 13" MacBook Pro and it's accessories. I might be able to downsize from the Pro to an Air if needed. I would like to travel with just one carry-on. Therefore, the bag will have to fit my travel clothes as well. I do not have a 25L but I do have a North Face Surge. It is just a too long at 19 inch. The Synapse 25L is longer.

My daughter is 5'3" and is alright with North Face Surge, although I think a bag with shorter length will fit better. Being a teenager on a gap year, she can't go without her jeans and mobile devices. 22L will be perfect.

So, please please please. I need a 22L Synapse after the new year, preferably in Olive/Aubergine or Aubergine/Wasabi or other bright combinations. My jacket is Olive colour and my shoes are deep aubergine.

I'm wondering if I can order custom made these.

Huntsville, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 22L Synapse please...

Quote Originally Posted by DeBru View Post
    +1 for a Smart Alec Jr.!
    I would also love to have a miniature version of a Smart Alec around the size of an S19. I love the design but 36L is to much space for my needs.

PS: My partner said he would call it a SAM smart alec mini, and would love to have it in 16L like the daylight. I'm slowly converting him...
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ashleigh; 09-12-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As wonderful as a 22 liter Synapse could be, I am thoroughly enjoying my Synapse 25! I've packed for a 3 day trip with my work gear (13" Retina MacBook Pro + adapters and accessories), 3 t-shirts, 3 pairs of underwear, 3 pairs of socks, a pair of shorts, a pair of pants, and toiletries. Toiletries are in a Clear Quarter Packing Cube, and clothes are in a Packing Cube.

My Synapse 25 is packed pretty full with the aforementioned items (though there was just enough room in one of the side front pockets for chocolate graham crackers from Starbucks...). I also have my Side Effect with me. I would not have been able to pack what I have in a 22 liter Synapse.
    -m

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh, a middle child. I like this talk. I would love to see a S22!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2