Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly green, when will it be seen?

Hey there!

This is my first post in the forum, but I have been reading for a while so I am really pleased to be joining such a great community!

I was wondering if anyone had any information on whether or not we will be seeing any Kelly Green small cafe bags in the near future? I have been pining away for that color for almost a year now, and never seem to be around when they are available. I tried to love other colors with the same deep passion I have for greens, but the spark just isn't there.

Thanks in advance!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    Hey there!

This is my first post in the forum, but I have been reading for a while so I am really pleased to be joining such a great community!

I was wondering if anyone had any information on whether or not we will be seeing any Kelly Green small cafe bags in the near future? I have been pining away for that color for almost a year now, and never seem to be around when they are available. I tried to love other colors with the same deep passion I have for greens, but the spark just isn't there.

Thanks in advance!
    Greetings, fellow green-lover. Your best bet is to email CS, though you may get a non-definitive answer like "not anytime soon" (their production schedule is very flexible, from what I gather). If you'd like a Kelly fix and are placing an order for other items, you could try your luck for Kelly organiser pouches-- either full cordura, clear, or double. If you are keen on non-olive greens, you could also try for one of the above pouches in Conifer, though I should add that I heard several months back that they were low on that long-ago retired colour.

Kelly/Navy was my very first cafe bag, which I got because I really liked that colour too. May your quest end well.
    Last edited by adalangdon; 09-18-2015 at 01:33 AM.