Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    MA USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by helen_uk View Post
    Where have you all seen a picture of a little backpack?
    In Darcy's blog post about Yellowstone

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marytattoo View Post
    I have no idea where people are finding this stuff. I don't see anything but the FS and new duffle.
    The backpack is on a photo in the blog post.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

By the seaside, England
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Baby Bear' appears to show up in several of the pics in the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons blog post. Look for a young lady carrying a small burnt orange backpack of unfamiliar design. Brings back memories of the Ruck's Sac, but can't see it listed anywhere else yet!
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

MA USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will they be part of this debut Darcy?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review is posted:

http://1bag1world.com/2015/10/gear-r...yeoman-duffel/

Explanation of my clues:

Opera: Opera is a type of music. A subgroup of opera is light opera. Two of the most famous composers of light opera were Gilbert & Sullivan. They composed an operetta titled "Yeoman of the Guard."

Classical Music: There are many great composers of classical music. One of which was Joseph Haydn. He composed a piece titled "Variations on a Theme." The new cafe size Freudian Slips are sort of a variation on the main theme of vertical Freudian Slips.

I told you to think like Sheldon.

By the way, the Large Cafe Bag size of Freudian Slip fits into the Daylight Backpack.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The blog post says: "The Yeoman Duffle is now available for everyone to try out for themselves; the new backpack for kids may debut this year or next. (It’s so cool we might just make a version with longer straps for us adults too.) As for the sleeping bag fabric packing cube/pillow: we just made these for our trip, but if you think you’d want to use them too, let us know and we might just make more and offer them to everyone."

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are the most stylish campers I've seen. The one time I did tent camping I was a walking collection of twigs, dust, and mosquito bites. At least I imagine so. This family looks beautiful from arrival to departure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Look at the photo blog on Yellowstone. You'll see Baby Bear there in burnt orange.
    Tx. Are new things up to buy? I having a hard time. On a computer and my phone.

Mid-Atlantic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why, of COURSE we want multi-purpose sleeping bag fabric packing cubes that can serve as pillows AND storage! Wink

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muni_Jedi View Post
    Will they be part of this debut Darcy?
    What? I sure hope Baby Bear is not a tease for the future. Baby Bear needs a home with me now!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The photo of the little duffle is on the blog: Six Days in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.

THAT little duffle is what I want. Or its bigger sibling, if there is one.

The yeoman and the cafe bag FS are interesting BUT my credit card is safe for the time being.

I may get the FS with a matching CB in the future. I am hoping for dyneema versions of both.

Happy shopping to the rest of you!

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 1 bag and 3 accessories were supposed to debut today if I recall correctly ...... maybe the backpack is from the future Confused

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    For those who have already seen the new Freudian Slips for the cafe bags in person, any thoughts on whether one would fit in a Little Swift?

My mom has both a MCB and LS, and it would be cool to get her one of these that could move things between the two bags. Smilie

ETA: o...m...g... that little backpack, I want it!!
    Sorry, my internet connection has been wimping out on me. Mama bear, or the Freudian Slip for Medium Cafe Bag, is awesome for the Little Swift -- and for transitioning between, say, the Synapse 19, Pilot, Little Swift, etc. The most awesome thing I love about it is that I can store letter size paper in the back pocket, and it only sticks up a little ways (maybe 22 mm) above the top.

moriond

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cara View Post
    The blog post says: "The Yeoman Duffle is now available for everyone to try out for themselves; the new backpack for kids may debut this year or next. (Its so cool we might just make a version with longer straps for us adults too.) As for the sleeping bag fabric packing cube/pillow: we just made these for our trip, but if you think youd want to use them too, let us know and we might just make more and offer them to everyone."
    Sad face. Longing for Baby Bear... Kid size works for me. That kid with the DLBP? It actually looks smaller on her than it does on me.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast