1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1530
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Ohhhh, check out the new colours in production on the Snake Charmers (525 ballistic, 210 ballistic) Clear 3DOC, and Co-Pilots!

EDIT: and there's a Nebulous/Island on the S19 now too...and Nebulous/Cloud Brain Bag
    Aaaand Augberine has hit the S19 and BB in production list

@Darcy - why 210 ballistic interior for the BB and none of the new 210d ballistic interiors for the Synapses? Just curious...
    Steel/Island A45,WF,Pilot; Steel/Solar CP; Blk/Solar TS; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I love my new Aubergine S25, but I gotta say, the Brain Bag in Aubergine is pretty hawt

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...13210153615423
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debating if I should return my Aubergine Daylight Backpack for the Aubergine/Northwest Sky Synapse 19 that just came off production. I've been on the fence about the DLBP for years, and Aubergine finally pushed me to try it but I haven't even test packed it yet. And I know I love my S19, I already have two and they're my second-most-used bag (after my Small Cafe Bag.) Tough decision. . . .
    Rambling On. . . . .

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    Debating if I should return my Aubergine Daylight Backpack for the Aubergine/Northwest Sky Synapse 19 that just came off production. I've been on the fence about the DLBP for years, and Aubergine finally pushed me to try it but I haven't even test packed it yet. And I know I love my S19, I already have two and they're my second-most-used bag (after my Small Cafe Bag.) Tough decision. . . .
    If you already have two S19ís give the DLBP a try. I love mine...itís my most used out of my TB bags (with the Shop Bags, Pop Tote & SEís a close second).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB: Navy/Cayenne; SSB: UV & Black Halcyon; LSB: Island; BB: Black; SC: Navy; Swift: Black/Steel; LS: Aubergine/Island; SE: Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; COW: Aubergine; TSS: Steel, Iberian & UV; YSS: Island & Iberian; Pilot: Black/Wasabi; FJN: Grey & Navy; PCSB: Black Halcyon; TT: Monarch, Sitka, UV & Black.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If thereís a Aubergine/NWS S19 come out; is there going to be an s25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom Bihn Newbie- HAVE: Synapse 19 (cloud grey & Island blue)
    WISHLIST: Medium cafe bag, Synapse 25, travel tray, 13 inch MacBook cache, iPad mini cache, Aeronaut 45 (grey/&UV), Spiff Kit, Side Kick

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell one of the other S19's to make room for the aubergine one? Fantastic colors make stashes grow.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2102 View Post
    Is there any update on whether the Guide's Pack will be offered in any other colors again? The last update I saw was from 2016 (it said only blue for the foreseeable future).

I've been wanting to buy it for some time now but I'm not crazy about blue.

Thanks!
    Trying one more time before I make my decision on what to buy- any word on whether this will be offered in other colors again?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your best bet is to email customer service directly and ask

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new BB's and CPs are now available
    Steel/Island A45,WF,Pilot; Steel/Solar CP; Blk/Solar TS; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New NWS aether packing cubes available for TriStar and A30.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious about something. I have noticed increasingly that the side effects are coming with mostly Halcyon. While I know many probably like this material because it is lighter, I am wondering if there is any other reason most are being done with this material vs. the ballistic?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BagHabit View Post
    I am curious about something. I have noticed increasingly that the side effects are coming with mostly Halcyon. While I know many probably like this material because it is lighter, I am wondering if there is any other reason most are being done with this material vs. the ballistic?
    Can't pretend to know what TB is doing, but there are 10 ballistic to 4 halcyon's on the SE page now... or did you mean the interior fabric?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see S25’s production is down to 2 colors, please let the next one be burnt orange!! I’m still hoping and waiting on it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubs View Post
    I see S25ís production is down to 2 colors, please let the next one be burnt orange!! Iím still hoping and waiting on it!
    Burnt Orange is a Ballistic 1050d color, not a 525 color, and S25s are currently only made in 525.

You might find a used S25 in Burnt Orange Cordura, or you might consider holding out for Mars Red, which is a rust color.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Burnt Orange is a Ballistic 1050d color, not a 525 color, and S25s are currently only made in 525.

You might find a used S25 in Burnt Orange Cordura, or you might consider holding out for Mars Red, which is a rust color.
    Well, hopefully TB has 525 burnt orange coming Or 525 color close to that shade of orange or maybe even brown, thatíd be great. Mars red is just not doing it for me. Havenít come across a used burnt orange, but if anyone has, do post a link.

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 LastLast