Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 102 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2740
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubs View Post
    Well, hopefully TB has 525 burnt orange comingBig Grin Or 525 color close to that shade of orange or maybe even brown, that’d be great. Mars red is just not doing it for me. Haven’t come across a used burnt orange, but if anyone has, do post a link.
    Burnt Orange 525d is indeed coming. It's consistently been the most requested color in 525d (note: @MatthewR and @MikeV also lobbied for the return of Burnt Orange). And there's no denying it's a great orange, so we decided to bring it back in 525d. The fabric is actually in transit now and on its way to our Seattle factory.

The first bags to be offered in Burnt Orange 525 will be the Synapse 19 and Synapse 25 (Burnt Orange/Northwest Sky). I've uploaded Photoshopped placeholder images of the Synapses in Burnt Orange to the product pages, which means you can now sign up to be notified the moment they're added to the website for order. And as for when that'll be? Our date estimate is sometime December 2018 - January 2019.

For-reals photos of both bags in Burnt Orange will be posted before then Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Burnt Orange 525d is indeed coming. It's consistently been the most requested color in 525d (note: @MatthewR and @MikeV also lobbied for the return of Burnt Orange). And there's no denying it's a great orange, so we decided to bring it back in 525d. The fabric is actually in transit now and on its way to our Seattle factory.

The first bags to be offered in Burnt Orange 525 will be the Synapse 19 and Synapse 25 (Burnt Orange/Northwest Sky). I've uploaded Photoshopped placeholder images of the Synapses in Burnt Orange to the product pages, which means you can now sign up to be notified the moment they're added to the website for order. And as for when that'll be? Our date estimate is sometime December 2018 - January 2019.

For-reals photos of both bags in Burnt Orange will be posted before then Smilie
    OH! OHHH!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Been waiting for this!! I was so excited when I saw the color posted!! Are there going to be other colors for the inside?

The far west
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubs View Post
    OH! OHHH!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Been waiting for this!! I was so excited when I saw the color posted!! Are there going to be other colors for the inside?
    Glad you're excited! And good question. The first Burnt Orange Synapses offered will be lined with Northwest Sky. It's possible we'll offer other interior colors in the future, but that's to be determined.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Darcy,

Original Halcyon seems to be hanging on in popularity. I really liked the look of the Original Halcyon/Island combination that showed up in the last batch of Synapse 25's a week ago. Is there any chance that we'll see the Original Halcyon/Island combination in accessories like the Side Effect or Side Kick?

moriond

The far west
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @Darcy,

Original Halcyon seems to be hanging on in popularity. I really liked the look of the Original Halcyon/Island combination that showed up in the last batch of Synapse 25's a week ago. Is there any chance that we'll see the Original Halcyon/Island combination in accessories like the Side Effect or Side Kick?
    Actually, yes! The Side Effect in Original Halcyon/Island will be in-stock around late November. The Side Kick in Original Halcyon/Island is due early next year.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, yes! The Side Effect in Original Halcyon/Island will be in-stock around late November. The Side Kick in Original Halcyon/Island is due early next year.
    Oh, this is indeed good news. I have been wishing for both the SE and SK in original halcyon/Island for some time. I purchased the S25 in that combination as soon as I received the email it was available for purchase. Can't wait to add these two to my original halcyon collection.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

The far west
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Oh, this is indeed good news. I have been wishing for both the SE and SK in original halcyon/Island for some time.
    Yay! I'm glad. It is indeed a great color combination.

Rochester, NY, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can cross my fingers for a Burnt Orange Luminary 14... Maybe?

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance we'll see an aubergine / nwsky s25 anytime soon? Aubergine / island is beautiful but unfortunately not quite my combo.
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kieri View Post
    Any chance we'll see an aubergine / nwsky s25 anytime soon? Aubergine / island is beautiful but unfortunately not quite my combo.
    I emailed early October (5th) and Kat kindly responded "It does look like in our next batch of Synapse 25s, we will be including the Aubergine with a Northwest Sky gray interior, which will be available within about 2-3 weeks. No other color combinations have been scheduled at this time, though."

I've requested it as a birthday gift and hope to snag one up!

The far west
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kieri View Post
    As @theswiftbiker helpfully answered (thank you!) we will soon be offering the Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Northwest Sky. You can now sign up to be notified when it's ready to ship.

We don't have an official studio photo of the interior of the Aubergine/Northwest Sky just yet, so here's a quick photo from the production floor:
    Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-aubergine-northwest-sky-synapse-25-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    Now I can cross my fingers for a Burnt Orange Luminary 14... Maybe?
    Maybe indeed. Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see a Nebulous Grey 525 Ballistic/Island 200 Halcyon Brain Bag, perhaps an updated version with the front lash straps removed and two side pockets added instead. Also some internal mesh pockets in the main compartments and an option to add a frame sheet would be great.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As @theswiftbiker helpfully answered (thank you!) we will soon be offering the Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Northwest Sky. You can now sign up to be notified when it's ready to ship.

We don't have an official studio photo of the interior of the Aubergine/Northwest Sky just yet, so here's a quick photo from the product
    This is a gorgeous combination! Please, please make a WF in these colors. (Just canít buy wasabi...)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with TravelTech; I’d love a WF in Aubergine/ NW Sky.
    I am very fond of Wasabi, but Aubergine/Wasabi combo sets my teeth on edge.

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveltech View Post
    This is a gorgeous combination! Please, please make a WF in these colors. (Just can’t buy wasabi...)
    Keep an eye on Ebay, the Western Flyer was made in Aubergine/Steel at one time, which is an absolutely gorgeous combination. (Gorgeous enough that mine is exempt from de-stashing even though I prefer to use my Smart Alec the times I am packing that volume of stuff for a trip.)
    Rambling On. . . . .

Page 102 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast