Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1657
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signing on to the “say NO to wasabi” group. I’ve wanted a WF for months but won’t buy it with a wasabi interior.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 to "say NO to wasabi" group.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can add me to that group as well.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t love Wasabi, but I don’t think it’s that bad... I have Wasabi lining in my Original Halcyon SCB, because that’s the only combination that was available. I really feared I would dislike it and then not use the bag, but it has grown on me. Wasabi isn’t a color I would ever pick for clothing or an outer fabric, but I think it’s alright as a lining paired with the Original Halcyon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like Wasabi as a color, but I like it as a nice bright lining for a bag. It helps me find stuff and makes everything I put in a bag stand out.

I'm always disappointed in my unlined bags, because they are so dark inside.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Wasabi is a bit of a love / hate for me.

For example, I think Black Ballistic/Wasabi is absolutely amazing but I just donít get on with Navy/Wasabi and Steel/Wasabi.

I have a few Wasabi accessories and quite like them on their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Perseffect; 12-23-2018 at 05:38 AM.
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Firewood Carrier was an instant hit as a Christmas gift for my relative with an actual fireplace, who's been using an Ikea bag (!!!). Thank you, TB!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't thrilled with the Wasabi interior color when I saw it at first, but I picked it for my birthday gift from my gf because it matched her eyes and I have to say - it's a nice color. I would totally own more bags with Wasabi lining.
    EDC: Brain Bag or Synapse 25 or 19 | Travel: Aeronaut 30 or Western Flyer | Looking forward to using: Tri-Star | Semi-retired: Founder's Briefcase

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by setrombley View Post
    The Firewood Carrier was an instant hit as a Christmas gift for my relative with an actual fireplace, who's been using an Ikea bag (!!!). Thank you, TB!
    Another happy user of the Firewood Carrier over the holiday period. I like the way that the sling design well shapes to the logs being carried, compared to balancing in a fixed bag or basket. A great but simple design, another valued Tom Bihn product.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to throw the idea out there that I'd LOVE to see the Brain Bag updated to have a removable divider between the two main compartments so we could have one big compartment when needed, and of course a stiff back panel (frame sheet). Extra reinforced bottom would be an extra plus. Just my 2 cents.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamperdog View Post
    I'd like to throw the idea out there that I'd LOVE to see the Brain Bag updated to have a removable divider between the two main compartments so we could have one big compartment when needed, and of course a stiff back panel (frame sheet). Extra reinforced bottom would be an extra plus. Just my 2 cents.
    Kind of like a Smart Alec Brain Bag
    S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/Solar; GES25/Coyote, GES25/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA/Steel, SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Canyon, MCB/Wasabi, MCB/Canyon; LCB Steel/Navy

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there going to be a Minimalist Wallet in the Original Halcyon? That fabric was my first Tom Bihn love and while I love my Ballistic stuff very much I would really like a small everyday item in Original Halcyon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasabi is a favorite of mine... But I don't like island. Each to his own, eh?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also would like a wallet in original halcyon. I did get one in black halcyon, but all of my other bags are original halcyon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post

I'm always disappointed in my unlined bags, because they are so dark inside.
    The secret to brighten up unlined bags is to use accessories or, bag within bags, with a contrasting color.

UV is my contrasting color of choice, it has been since the beginning of my journey with TB Bags, so is Dawn ever since it was introduced.

Even in my UV LSB, UV accessories can be easily found with a black Short Key Strap.

I must admit that I forgot my Navy Small Q-Kit in the Black Pop Tote, I tried on at the TB Mothership. I found it the next day.

If you own a Black, Navy or Aubergine non-lined TB Bag, consider fitting your Black, Navy and Aubergine accessories with Key Straps in color. I got some after the "accessory left in the black bag" incident.
    Last edited by backpack; 01-04-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast