Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 1,711 to 1,722 of 1722
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha! Actively avoiding the day mine checks out the website and starts doing math in his head...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you ever gonna do the S19 or S25 in navy/northwest sky?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    I have both an S19 and a Truck in nebulous -- it's the ideal grey, IMO. I have a Steel DOP, and compared to that Nebulous seems somehow more neutral. I have a brown coat, and Nebulous bags look great with it. It's a crisp contrast, but not a clash at all. Sharp but classy. Elegant.
    Thanks! That sounds good.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    A Major Snowstorm Will Hit the Seattle Region Starting Late Friday
    It's possible we'll only get 1" of snow and it's possible we will be hit with many inches snow on top of the ice that remains from the last snow event. If it turns out to be the latter, it's possible there will be power outages and the roads will be too sketchy for our crew to make it to work on Monday. That could delay the launch of the Luminary pages on the 12th. It's even more likely the possible snowstorm will impact the estimated date the pre-orders will ship -- forcing us to move that estimate from mid-April to late April. A few of our crew with the appropriate vehicles and/or driving-in-snow experience made it to work this week on Monday and Tuesday but the majority of the crew stayed home and off the roads which means we're behind on our production schedule. And we're leaving early/closing up at 1:00pm tomorrow. If we get major snowfall, the few of us who make it to the factory may need to focus our efforts on shipping orders. I'll keep everyone posted!

Anyway, because of all of that uncertainty, I've decided not to publish the Luminary Pre-Production Batch blog post on the main page of the blog because it promises that February 12th launch date. But you guys already know about that date and there's no reason we can't share the post with you!

So, here is the post (published as a page / you'll need a link to view it as it isn't on the main blog page):
    Luminary Pre-Production Batch Post
    Thank you Darcy!

I love that post! Many of the Crew in the picture!

Thank you for sharing all those moments, that make the behind the scene work, so complex and so essential.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-08-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, folks were skeptical about NG/Dawn, but it looks great in that picture.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Darcy, I love the details of the whole process, so thoughful
    just a newly Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay safe! Thanks for the post; that was fun to read.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blown away - again - by how TB is so willing to share its inner workings. It's like those Swiss watches with a clear back.

And count me as another fan of the new color-matched piping. I am definitely liking the color options on this round!!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad so many of you appreciated the PPB post!

I've created a thread dedicated to the Luminary + 210d ballistic Shop Bag Pre-Order:
    https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...ws-thread.html

It has some new photos and details in it, too
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the burnt orange for synapse 25 be replenished? I have been waiting forever and when they were finally here, I was waiting for the packing cube shoulder bag to be in stock to order all my items in a go. Please tell me there will be another wave.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubs View Post
    Will the burnt orange for synapse 25 be replenished? I have been waiting forever and when they were finally here, I was waiting for the packing cube shoulder bag to be in stock to order all my items in a go. Please tell me there will be another wave.

Your best bet is to contact customer service and see when it might make it into the production schedule... keeping in mind that the series of winter storms in Seattle is slowing everyone down.

Burnt Orange 525 just showed up, so I would assume it will be back in very soon.
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on what I can see from the photos on the product page for the updated PCSB, am I correct in assuming it no longer has any attachment points on the sides?

I often attach my PCSB to the pocket to the back of an aircraft seat with swivel carabiners and at times also use it as a sling (by attaching an S25 hip belt), but it doesn't look like this would be possible with the new design (I was looking to get a black ballistic version instead of my current halcyon PCSB).

If this is true, maybe I should also add a request for a larger version of the Sidekick to solve my problem in the most perfect way :-).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115