Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1966
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Daylight backpack in Deep Blue-Coyote and it is awesome. Is there any other color anyone could recommend for an accessory or two to compliment but not clash with the Deep Blue-Coyote?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacitusKilgore View Post
    Ordered the Daylight backpack in Deep Blue-Coyote and it is awesome. Is there any other color anyone could recommend for an accessory or two to compliment but not clash with the Deep Blue-Coyote?
    In Ballistic: Aubergine, Dawn, and Cloud come to mind. In Halcyon: Wasabi, Northwest Sky, and Ultraviolet would also be nice.

Let us know what you decide!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first thought was Cloud or Northwest Sky. I can't imagine Wasabi and UV at all (sorry, Cristina!), but I think Aubergine and Dawn might work if you like purples.

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Coyote organizer pouches attached to a key strap. Since they may blend into the liner, use a black or colored key strap to tether it. That makes it easy to retrieve, especially when the coyote on coyote makes the pouches invisible. I consider it a bonus security feature. elisa

Edited because of auto-incorrect.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    My first thought was Cloud or Northwest Sky. I can't imagine Wasabi and UV at all (sorry, Cristina!), but I think Aubergine and Dawn might work if you like purples.

Thank you! I was going to go with Northwest Sky. Thanks for the confirmation!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghost whales ahoy...
    My forum gift grass compared to my new aubergine and mars red. Posted a video review in the review section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    In Ballistic: Aubergine, Dawn, and Cloud come to mind. In Halcyon: Wasabi, Northwest Sky, and Ultraviolet would also be nice.

Let us know what you decide!
    I'm adding @Cristina's posting showing Dawn 210d Ballistic and Nebulous Grey 525d Ballistic next to Deep Blue 525d Ballistic

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    Greetings,
    Coyote organizer pouches attached to a key strap. Since they may blend into the liner, use a black or colored key strap to tether it. That makes it easy to retrieve, especially when the coyote on coyote makes the pouches invisible. I consider it a bonus security feature. elisa

Edited because of auto-incorrect.
    Don't forget about the Skookum Dog Organizer Pouches if you are looking for Coyote accessories and pouches:
    https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...nt=16645232455
    I find the Mini and Small Pouches most useful.

The Skookum Dog line also has the 3D Mesh Organizer Cube in Coyote:
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/sko...nt=16645212103

If the 3D Organizer Cubes get remade in Parapack options, Navy Parapack is a good match to Deep Blue 525d Ballistic

Also, I happen to like the Coyote mesh option for the Ghost Whale Organizer Pouches, when these come back into stock.

I agree that Northwest Sky is a good Halcyon color for your bag combination.

HTH

moriond

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably it has been already asked several times but since I like this bag and probably it is also compliant with the new Ryanair policy, I have read that the unpadded straps are uncomfortable. What's your unbiased opinion about that?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flancellotta View Post
    Probably it has been already asked several times but since I like this bag and probably it is also compliant with the new Ryanair policy, I have read that the unpadded straps are uncomfortable. What's your unbiased opinion about that?
    How comfortable you'll find the straps is completely subjective.

If you're carrying relatively lightweight things, the straps may be perfectly fine - many people buy & love this bag.
    If you're carrying a lot of heavy things for long distances and have concerns about weight or your shoulders, it may not be the best pack for you. There are definitely folks who find the straps uncomfortable.

Your best bet is to buy one and test pack it in your home with what you would typically want to carry....follow the rules for test packing
    https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq38
    and you can return it if it doesn't work for you.

If test packing is not easy because you're outside the US, then it would be helpful to start a new thread with the types of things you want to carry, an idea of your height, and what you use to carry those same things today...
    Then people who have similar carries, previous carry methods, similar heights, etc. may be able to chime in more specifically....
    HTH
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    How comfortable you'll find the straps is completely subjective.

If you're carrying relatively lightweight things, the straps may be perfectly fine - many people buy & love this bag.
    If you're carrying a lot of heavy things for long distances and have concerns about weight or your shoulders, it may not be the best pack for you. There are definitely folks who find the straps uncomfortable.

Your best bet is to buy one and test pack it in your home with what you would typically want to carry....follow the rules for test packing
    https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq38
    and you can return it if it doesn't work for you.

If test packing is not easy because you're outside the US, then it would be helpful to start a new thread with the types of things you want to carry, an idea of your height, and what you use to carry those same things today...
    Then people who have similar carries, previous carry methods, similar heights, etc. may be able to chime in more specifically....
    HTH
    Ok, thanks.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time in a long time that all the Yeoman Duffels seem to be available in all the colours and all the sizes
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very excited that the Luminaries are starting to roll out. When I went to the store to pick mine up today, I had the opportunity to try on both the L12 and L15. As someone who is 53 with a shorter torso, the L12 fit me like a glove. What a great redesign!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a handful of the original Large Shop Bags showing as available...probably leftovers after the pre-orders shipped and/or cancellations.
    Despite what the status messages say on a couple of the colours, this design/size is retiring per TB, so they are the last 'new' ones if you still have a hankering for one...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use Mars Red, Aubergine accessories with a Coyote background look like the Southwest landscape. Add any of the Ballistic cool colors and it looks like a Georgia O'Keeffe painting.

From time to time, PBS broadcasts a very informative made about her some years ago, it is always worth re-watching, because I learn more everytime I watch it.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    There are a handful of the original Large Shop Bags showing as available...probably leftovers after the pre-orders shipped and/or cancellations.
    Despite what the status messages say on a couple of the colours, this design/size is retiring per TB, so they are the last 'new' ones if you still have a hankering for one...
    Thank you for pointing that out! I just grabbed a few before they’re gone for good!

Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast