Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 124 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2094
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Definitely check back in with CS and on-line because folks return items too Smilie
    Thanks for the heads up! I have emailed them and will keep checking the A30 page in case I'm lucky enough to snag a return. Fingers crossed. At least there is some small hope for steel/UV (unlike steel/solar, which I would love but is actually discontinued sadly!).

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monaheel View Post
    Just took your advice and emailed them - fingers crossed! I had the black halycyon/UV A30 in my cart yesterday as a backup, but it has already sold out - I also love UV as an interior lining and really don't want to settle if I don't have to.
    the black halcyon/uv is listed as 'in production' again, so at least you can put it on your wish list and sign up to be notified by email once it's available
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Yorkshire, England, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there likely to be a new forest green type colour in ballistic anytime in the future? I keep dreaming of a lovely forest/NWS halcyon combo!! Discussion of New Colors, New Designs/Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom Bihn Newbie- HAVE: Synapse 19 (cloud grey & Island blue)
    WISHLIST: Medium cafe bag, Synapse 25, travel tray, 13 inch MacBook cache, iPad mini cache, Aeronaut 45 (grey/&UV), Spiff Kit, Side Kick

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy_belle88 View Post
    Is there likely to be a new forest green type colour in ballistic anytime in the future? I keep dreaming of a lovely forest/NWS halcyon combo!! Discussion of New Colors, New Designs/Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

I can't hit "like" on this enough! Forest is my favorite--my whole family knows it as "favorite discontinued green" since that's how I refer to it when talking to them.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Washington DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any more updates on a revised Synapse model? Have they hinted at it at all?

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by agland View Post
    Any more updates on a revised Synapse model? Have they hinted at it at all?
    No, except for saying that it would be a variant offering --- like the Guide's Edition Synapse.

However, seeing your name brought to mind your earlier question about securing backpacks to rolling luggage handles, since I had just posted some follow-up pictures to @bzn's question about finding alternate uses for the unused retaining straps in his luggage -- I guess he uses packing cubes now. I was unsure whether a usage scenario that involved attaching backpacks to rolling luggage would be of any interest to him, because he had earlier stated that he'd given up his Tumi rolling luggage. Take a look at my post in the Alternative uses for cache clips, retaining straps thread if you're interested. The more detailed text description is in my earlier post.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    the black halcyon/uv is listed as 'in production' again, so at least you can put it on your wish list and sign up to be notified by email once it's available
    Thanks for the heads up! According to the TB reply I got, steel/UV A30 hasn't been made in ~4 years so I think I will have settle for black halycon/UV, but at least there is some hope of getting that in the near future.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a random heads up that the last of the discontinued Olive 525 ballistic seems to be near... there are four Co-Pilots showing as remaining in Olive/NWSky
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello Darcy,
    I want to purchesd a bag color in black so i want some discount code do you have any discount code?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome @martin

I am not Darcy, but I would refer you to the FAQ regarding coupons or discounts.

“As we said above in the answer to "Why are TOM BIHN bags so expensive?" a lot goes into our bags: U.S. made ballistic nylon and 500 and 1000 denier Cordura®, YKK Aquaguard® water-repellent zippers, Japanese-made Dyneema® ripstop fabric, etc. All of those components are turned into the bags you love in our Seattle factory, sewn together by our amazing factory crew. Yes, our bags are expensive, and no, we don't discount them.

Your TOM BIHN bag will last you many years, it will protect your laptop and other stuff from the elements, and it will be your constant, loyal companion. In short: we think TOM BIHN bags are worth it.”

https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Portlandia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have asked before, but will ask again (It has been a while) Smilie.

I still cannot believe the Side Effect is not being made in Coyote. It seems like a very natural fit for this specific bag.

Please. Begging. Smilie

Thanks for listening!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BagHabit View Post
    I have asked before, but will ask again (It has been a while) Smilie.

I still cannot believe the Side Effect is not being made in Coyote. It seems like a very natural fit for this specific bag.

Please. Begging. Smilie

Thanks for listening!
    I believe bigger issue is no Coyote in 525 Ballistic. Just the 1050 and 210. So many things I would take the 525 Coyote in.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a SK in Coyote.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote for more in Ultraviolet Halcyon Discussion of New Colors, New Designs
    I’d love a TC in that color!

Maybe just more Halcyon all around? I have the SK in the Black 400 and love it Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemtn View Post
    I vote for more in Ultraviolet Halcyon Discussion of New Colors, New Designs
    I’d love a TC in that color!

Maybe just more Halcyon all around? I have the SK in the Black 400 and love it Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Yes! An Ultraviolet TC would be great!

Page 124 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast