Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1899
    Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyh8swJ...=1dwv8ndzp0f5v

Is it true that there are going to be Café Bags in 210 ballistic? And maybe other colors besides Viridian (e.g. Dawn)?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I just saw this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyh8swJ...=1dwv8ndzp0f5v

Is it true that there are going to be Café Bags in 210 ballistic? And maybe other colors besides Viridian (e.g. Dawn)?
    Nice! I don't think I'd want a SCB in Viridian but I would LOVE one in Dawn. Depends on what it is lined with inside though. Dawn/Dawn would be great.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Nice! I don't think I'd want a SCB in Viridian but I would LOVE one in Dawn. Depends on what it is lined with inside though. Dawn/Dawn would be great.
    Yes, I agree! I would love that. I'm very happy with my Aubergine/Cloud SCB, but Dawn/Dawn sounds awesome.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw that the Parental Unit is being made in 525! YES! I had one in the 1050 and it was just too stiff. The 525 is much more pliable and so looking forward to the Neb grey/island! I want one of these for an art bag

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Just saw that the Parental Unit is being made in 525! YES! I had one in the 1050 and it was just too stiff. The 525 is much more pliable and so looking forward to the Neb grey/island! I want one of these for an art bag
    Yes!!! I love the PU and I have been waiting for this Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Edited to add: Just signed up for notification emails. It will take me 2-12 weeks to decide between Aubergine and Deep Blue Discussion of New Colors, New Designs
    Last edited by Cristina; 07-17-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Ooh, thanks for pointing this out! I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit, I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit...
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Ooh, thanks for pointing this out! I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit, I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit...
    Oh, but you do Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just say this post on Reddit. A new Synapse with a laptop cache, a luggage handle pass through and a clamshell opening? It's called a Synik

https://www.allspoken.com/2019/07/to...-extended.html

"I was recently given the opportunity to be one of the first in the world to test-drive the new Tom Bihn Synik - a massive facelift of my favorite backpack, the Tom Bihn Synapse 25.(...)"

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone noticed that @Nadia's post briefly disappeared, you can imagine all the volunteer moderators having a quick huddle to say "Is it OK that the news is out already?" and "Wow, news spreads fast!" and @Darcy reassuring us that it was OK that the news is out there. I think we'll be seeing an announcement soon.

Edited to add: Yes, announcement here!
    Last edited by aedifica; 07-18-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19 Liter Life View Post
    Looks cool. I have been totally happy living for years out of my S19... it holds everything I own, but an S22 seems like it would be cool to check out!
    But then your username wouldn't be right anymore!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would sell my grandmother for a limited edition Dawn *L*CB.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Any chance of a new olive or green colors? I miss the olive, seems like it’s mostly grays and blues with a few warm colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +100000000000 to this! Impatiently waiting for greens and browns to reappear (a Synapse or Sylik in Coyote would be nice). 7 years later and I'm still kicking myself in the butt for having ever sold my S19 in Olive so that I could afford tuition *cry*. Stupid grad school...

Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    Any chance of a new olive or green colors? I miss the olive, seems like it’s mostly grays and blues with a few warm colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I’d like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but it’s unavailable.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    You know what I’d like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but it’s unavailable.
    I really like Steel as well

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk