Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2336
    Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyh8swJ...=1dwv8ndzp0f5v

Is it true that there are going to be Café Bags in 210 ballistic? And maybe other colors besides Viridian (e.g. Dawn)?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I just saw this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyh8swJ...=1dwv8ndzp0f5v

Is it true that there are going to be Café Bags in 210 ballistic? And maybe other colors besides Viridian (e.g. Dawn)?
    Nice! I don't think I'd want a SCB in Viridian but I would LOVE one in Dawn. Depends on what it is lined with inside though. Dawn/Dawn would be great.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Nice! I don't think I'd want a SCB in Viridian but I would LOVE one in Dawn. Depends on what it is lined with inside though. Dawn/Dawn would be great.
    Yes, I agree! I would love that. I'm very happy with my Aubergine/Cloud SCB, but Dawn/Dawn sounds awesome.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw that the Parental Unit is being made in 525! YES! I had one in the 1050 and it was just too stiff. The 525 is much more pliable and so looking forward to the Neb grey/island! I want one of these for an art bag

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Just saw that the Parental Unit is being made in 525! YES! I had one in the 1050 and it was just too stiff. The 525 is much more pliable and so looking forward to the Neb grey/island! I want one of these for an art bag
    Yes!!! I love the PU and I have been waiting for this Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Edited to add: Just signed up for notification emails. It will take me 2-12 weeks to decide between Aubergine and Deep Blue Discussion of New Colors, New Designs
    Last edited by Cristina; 07-17-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Ooh, thanks for pointing this out! I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit, I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit...
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Ooh, thanks for pointing this out! I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit, I do not need a Burnt Orange Parental Unit...
    Oh, but you do Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just say this post on Reddit. A new Synapse with a laptop cache, a luggage handle pass through and a clamshell opening? It's called a Synik

https://www.allspoken.com/2019/07/to...-extended.html

"I was recently given the opportunity to be one of the first in the world to test-drive the new Tom Bihn Synik - a massive facelift of my favorite backpack, the Tom Bihn Synapse 25.(...)"

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone noticed that @Nadia's post briefly disappeared, you can imagine all the volunteer moderators having a quick huddle to say "Is it OK that the news is out already?" and "Wow, news spreads fast!" and @Darcy reassuring us that it was OK that the news is out there. I think we'll be seeing an announcement soon. Big Grin

Edited to add: Yes, announcement here!
    Last edited by aedifica; 07-18-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19 Liter Life View Post
    Looks cool. I have been totally happy living for years out of my S19... it holds everything I own, but an S22 seems like it would be cool to check out!
    But then your username wouldn't be right anymore! Big Grin

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would sell my grandmother for a limited edition Dawn *L*CB.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Any chance of a new olive or green colors? I miss the olive, seems like it’s mostly grays and blues with a few warm colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +100000000000 to this! Impatiently waiting for greens and browns to reappear (a Synapse or Sylik in Coyote would be nice). 7 years later and I'm still kicking myself in the butt for having ever sold my S19 in Olive so that I could afford tuition *cry*. Stupid grad school...

Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    Any chance of a new olive or green colors? I miss the olive, seems like it’s mostly grays and blues with a few warm colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I’d like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but it’s unavailable.

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    You know what I’d like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but it’s unavailable.
    I really like Steel as well

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast