Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 126 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1934
    France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    You know what I’d like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but it’s unavailable.
    Same here *^*
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packhacker has a detailed walkthrough on YouTube - comparing to the Synapse 25. VERY COOL BAG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SZMMOqJNY

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review. Thanks. Is the Synik30 the same size ish as the A30? Being a "regular" looking backpack, it's deceiving.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 07-24-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Nice review. Thanks. Is the Synik30 the same size ish as the A30? Being a "regular" looking backpack, it's deceiving.
    I'm pretty sure the Synik 30 is the same height and width as the Synapse 25, but deeper. The Synapse's shape means that even the S25 is a little longer and wider than an A30: the A30 is 19.7" (w) x 12.6" (h) x 7.9" (d) and the S25 is 13.4" (w) x 20" (h) x 9.1" (d), bigger in every direction than the A30 but with less capacity because it's oval instead of rectangular.

I'm not sure which one will look bigger, though. Will the Synik 30 look bigger than the A30 because it's longer, wider, and deeper? Or will the A30 look bigger because it doesn't have the "oh it's just a backpack" visual effect the Syniks will have?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I'm not sure which one will look bigger, though. Will the Synik 30 look bigger than the A30 because it's longer, wider, and deeper? Or will the A30 look bigger because it doesn't have the "oh it's just a backpack" visual effect the Syniks will have?
    Oddly enough, I've never directly compared those two sizes before... I assume the A30 is bigger and it 'looks' bigger to me, perhaps because of the rectangular shape... but it looks bigger to me as a duffel than it does as a backpack if that makes any sense.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the A30 offered/ever been offered in Coyote?

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Synik 30 is the same height and width as the Synapse 25, but deeper.
    I think Packhacker mentioned the Synik 30 is a little wider than the S25.
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - Nik's #4 wallets, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @anna2222 and @aedifica the 525 Parental Units are in stock!

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    @anna2222 and @aedifica the 525 Parental Units are in stock!
    It's been a long time since I looked at the Parental Unit page. Those interior photos are amazing, they show such luscious detail! (And "luscious" isn't a word I use often.)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smc2323 View Post
    It has! Youd have to email customer service at emailus@tombihn.com to find out if they might run it again, but it has been done in this color in the past.

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...30-coyote.html

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw the Synik. Had been toying with the idea of a Brain Bag to replace a North Face Router. Both about the same size but like the O-rings. Even modified my North Face with O-rings. But I like the look of the Synik.
    Not necessarily a fan of the Synapse, other than the form, but the Brain Bag looks like even more than I would need for EDC.
    Will have to look into this more when the pages go live for this.
    But overall looks like a nice update of the Synapse form

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smc2323 View Post
    In fact someone is selling one on eBay right now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/163793853940?ul_noapp=true

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    You know what Id like to see? A return of the steel Halcyon fabric for packing cubes & packing cube bags. Whenever I look at the PCBP pics on the TB website, I drool over the pics of the steel one but its unavailable.
    I would looove packing cubes that aren't mesh. I know why mesh is useful (you can see what's inside, and it's lighter overall) but for some purposes like packing my lunch, I just want a good packing cube.

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasl View Post
    I would looove packing cubes that aren't mesh. I know why mesh is useful (you can see what's inside, and it's lighter overall) but for some purposes like packing my lunch, I just want a good packing cube.
    There are some non-mesh packing cube like A30/A45 end pocket or Clear Quarter Packing Cube, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, travel tray and travel stuff sack (and Yarn Stuff Sack which is not initialy designed as packing cube)
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a sling is coming out next year (hinted not so subtly on twitter) so something new to look forward to. I don't own a sling but I have been eyeing a few off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 126 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast