Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1966
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When The Truck first debuted, it was made in 210d ballistic as well as 525... but TB said that they felt the heavier weight fabric more suited for the design, so the 210 probably wouldn't be made again (or at least not often).

There's a Grass 210d available now that was probably a return, but there's suddenly a stash of Island 210 available - don't know if that was new production or someone found a stash somewhere. If you're interested at all in the 210s, now's probably your best chance.
    I use a couple in 210 to hold a lot of my other TB accessories, etc. and for a quick shopping bag. Usually I don't need the greater weight and durability of the 525.

ETA...and I just bought the Grass one, sorry for mentioning it
    (I already have Island)
    Grass as a colour is starting to grow on me

(awww, come on, I HAD to make that pun!!!!)
    Last edited by G42; 08-22-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @G42,
    Iím pretty sure that the one lone Grass Truck in 210d Ballistic was a return. Itís the same one I linked to in a Ravelry post last month suggesting the Truck as a knitting (for the guy who complained his wife had taken over his Moveable Feast and he needed another).

This disappeared amazingly fast from the pages after your post, by the way.

The Island 210d is definitely new.

moriond

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @G42,
    I’m pretty sure that the one lone Grass Truck in 210d Ballistic was a return. It’s the same one I linked to in a Ravelry post last month suggesting the Truck as a knitting (for the guy who complained his wife had taken over his Moveable Feast and he needed another).

This disappeared amazingly fast from the pages after your post, by the way.

The Island 210d is definitely new.

moriond
    That's because I caved and just ordered it.... (but I apologized and the Islands are still there)

I've had some Grass and Viridian Stuff Sacks and Small Travel Trays sitting in my wish list, since those colours are going away at some point... and I hadn't realized how cool those two colours look together until they were on my list that way - very tropical/beachy/can't wait to go back to Maui... so I just ordered a mess of beach glass colours
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love to see so many new color combos coming in the cafe bags. Exciting!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eliza View Post
    I love to see so many new color combos coming in the cafe bags. Exciting!
    Thanks for the heads-up. I am very happy to see Dawn, Viridian, and Coyote Cafe bags. May have to get all three.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t believe that Dawn/Dawn Cafť bag is happening! I’m definitely going to get one. I don’t need one, but I know that I would regret it if I didn’t get one. Probably a SCB. I love my new MCB, but I suspect I prefer the 525 ballistic in the bigger bag. That would make it my third SCB - all in different fabrics, my other two are Aubergine and Original Halcyon.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. I am very happy to see Dawn, Viridian, and Coyote Cafe bags. May have to get all three.
    I feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I canít believe that Dawn/Dawn Cafť bag is happening! Iím definitely going to get one. I donít need one, but I know that I would regret it if I didnít get one. Probably a SCB. I love my new MCB, but I suspect I prefer the 525 ballistic in the bigger bag. That would make it my third SCB - all in different fabrics, my other two are Aubergine and Original Halcyon.
    I LOVE my SCBs more than any other bags I own. Going for my third (and maybe fourth and fifth) as well

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! I've been hoping for Cafe Bags in Dawn!!! Small or Medium though? @b1gsky...do you have a larger lined bag in the 210 ballistic? I have a Truck and Large ZTSB in 210 Dawn, but they're not lined. Would the lining give it much extra oomph or stiffness you think?
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my! I have a Cloud/Viridian SCB so I can't say I need a Viridian/Cloud one... but maybe I need a Viridian/Cloud MCB!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    OMG! I've been hoping for Cafe Bags in Dawn!!! Small or Medium though?
    Why both of course! I'm sure you won't regret having both sizes.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a small ZTSB in Dawn, but I think you can’t really compare it to the MCB because the piping gives it a lot of shape. Not sure... I think the 210/210 might be more comparable to the Halcyon in the Cafť bags and while I like my SCB in Original Halcyon I think I would find it too floppy in the bigger bag.

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Why both of course! I'm sure you won't regret having both sizes.
    Of course! Why didn't I think of that? ;-)
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Oh my! I have a Cloud/Viridian SCB so I can't say I need a Viridian/Cloud one... but maybe I need a Viridian/Cloud MCB!
    That would make for a cool side by side photo, flaps open ♥

Winona, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn is my absolute favorite TB color. I had the (erroneous?) impression that it was going out of production last year (did I make that up?). I have been very happy to see it appearing in so many bags lately, though most of them I already have in other colors so can't justify buying a second just for the color.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nessagr View Post
    Dawn is my absolute favorite TB color. I had the (erroneous?) impression that it was going out of production last year (did I make that up?). I have been very happy to see it appearing in so many bags lately, though most of them I already have in other colors so can't justify buying a second just for the color.
    No, you remember correctly, but not long after they announced that dawn was retiring, they followed up and said that maybe it was retiring too soon and they were going to keep it around for a while. Grass and viridian are retiring though.
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast