Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1949
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eliza View Post
    I love to see so many new color combos coming in the cafe bags. Exciting!
    man, I don't even really like open top bags (sold the one Cafe bag I did try) and I still want one of those 210/210 ballistics!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    man, I don't even really like open top bags (sold the one Cafe bag I did try) and I still want one of those 210/210 ballistics!
    They are surprisingly secure with a Freudian Slip inside, because then you have at least two zippered pockets.

However, my experience with carrying a SCB is that the overflow I need for my work-day (such as my coffee, etc.) ends up going in a second bag, and then I am carrying two bags. Commuting with my Synik 22 has been nice because it's liberating to just have one thing, and to have my hands free. However, it's almost impossible to resist the lure of a Dawn/Dawn Small Cafe Bag.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any new colors planned for the Makers Bag? Thanks

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebes View Post
    Are there any new colors planned for the Makers Bag? Thanks
    @Rebes, welcome to the Forums! Your best bet for that kind of question is to ask TB's excellent Customer Service folks. You can call or email, or you can chat with them via the website.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone,

Woohoo! The SCB in 210 ballistic is now available. I am waiting for the MCB in these colors.

Small Cafe Bag, Coyote 210 Ballistic/Coyote 210 Ballistic
    Small Cafe Bag, Dawn 210 Ballistic/Dawn 210 Ballistic
    Small Cafe Bag, Island 210 Ballistic/Cloud 210 Ballistic
    Small Cafe Bag, Viridian 210 Ballistic/Cloud 210 Ballistic
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Pilots are now in 525 Ballistic! For quite a while the Co-Pilots were 525 but the Pilots were still 1050.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Hey everyone,

Woohoo! The SCB in 210 ballistic is now available.
    I already placed an order for the Dawn/Dawn SCB. I didn’t expect them to be available so soon!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the Makers Bag is coming out in 525 fabrics! Yay! SO much... Island... which is my least favorite of the colors. But that's ok, there are other options.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see on the maker’s bag product page the 525 is in production, but the new bags ready to go thread has them listed as...ready to go. I can’t handle the toying with my emotions.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gathiel View Post
    I see on the maker’s bag product page the 525 is in production, but the new bags ready to go thread has them listed as...ready to go. I can’t handle the toying with my emotions.
    I see the new bags post (the one with the Maker's Bags, Aeronauts, and Tri-Stars all in 525) does say "Note: These bags are new in production but aren't available quite yet, they should be available within the next six weeks."

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely missed that, thank you! I suspect it was a matter of seeing what I wanted to see.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am excited about the A30 in 525, as I have been thinking of getting an A30 for months now! I just canít fit any shoes in my NFTD, a problem I have dealt with by buying more versatile shoes Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Forum Member
    Minnesota
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested: it looks like almost all of the 1050d-exterior air-travel bags will be available soon in 525d: Pilot, A30, A45, and TS.

Do we know whether the WF is also planned for 525d at some point in the next (say) 6 months?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited to be able to order a MB in nebulous grey/island. Would have preferred it been Dawn interior but beggars can't be choosers, am I right?
    Bigs: S25 | A30 | PILOT | SA | L15
    Littles: SC | 3DOC | TC | PP | N4 | WFPC

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if this has been discussed already, but is TB phasing out 1050 ballistic? It looks like almost everything in production is is 525...

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast