Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 1967
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    There seems to be one random Olive 525 ballistic / Canyon 210 ballistic Side Effect listed... a listing error or maybe Autumn cleaning found one? Those colours have been disco'd longer than the return period.

It's a great colour combo - I have it in my original Luminary.

ETA: ....aaaand, it's gone
    What? How did I miss this?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any new halcyon colors planned yet?.....

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miimac7 View Post
    Darcy wrote in the thread of the Stowaway successor that “We do expect to offer new 200d Halcyon (lining only) colors in 2020, but it's too early to say whether that will align with the timing for the Trinity.“

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    10/23/2019 New Bags and Colors In Production
    2. Per a request we've opened up emails on the Little Swifts, so put your email into the box on the Little Swift page and we will send you an email if we make them again.
    @MatthewR, @Darcy,

Following the current options for the Swift, are we to suppose that if the Little Swift is made again, that the color options would be 525d Ballistic Nylon? Because that would open up a whole new range of color options.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @MatthewR, @Darcy,

Following the current options for the Swift, are we to suppose that if the Little Swift is made again, that the color options would be 525d Ballistic Nylon? Because that would open up a whole new range of color options.
    Indeed, the Little Swift would be made in 525d.

Quote Originally Posted by miimac7 View Post
    Our rule is: we can't answer such questions until the fabric is off the boat and here at our Seattle factory. I think we'll be able to share some news next year.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Minnesota
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x3n0n View Post
    [T]he A30, between 2lb14oz (46oz) and 2lb6oz (38oz), so maybe 43ish oz?
    @ayazgood, I see that the A30 page has been updated now with the 525 A30 weight: "525d ballistic nylon: 2 lbs, 10 oz / 1295 grams".

TB folks: I'm wondering if that should be 1195 grams?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x3n0n View Post
    @ayazgood, I see that the A30 page has been updated now with the 525 A30 weight: "525d ballistic nylon: 2 lbs, 10 oz / 1295 grams".

TB folks: I'm wondering if that should be 1195 grams?
    Thank you! That is a typo and we'll fix it. Should be 1195 grams.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    11/05/2019 Update

420D HT Nylon Classic Parapack in Steel is expected to retire in late 2019 or early 2020. Navy Parapack will be around for the next while; bags made with Navy Parapack exteriors will be lined with 210d Cloud once the Steel Parapack is out.

Also, a clarification on Wasabi and Iberian: these two 200d Halcyon colors are in semi-retirement. That means we plan to bring them back occasionally and other times we'll rotate them out to make room for a new color or other previous of 200d Halcyon.
    The above is quoted from the thread on planned color retirements.

Itís probably a long shot to ask for this, but is there any chance that some of that steel Parapack might show up as either Side Effects or Side Kicks? I really liked the Side Effects that I got in Parapack and 200d Halcyon. (This included Steel and Olive Parapack). Would love to see this option again.

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís probably a long shot to ask for this, but is there any chance that some of that steel Parapack might show up as either Side Effects or Side Kicks? I really liked the Side Effects that I got in Parapack and 200d Halcyon. (This included Steel and Olive Parapack). Would love to see this option again.

moriond
    +1000 on this. I LOVE my Side Effects in 200d halcyon and parapack. Right now I am at Walt Disney World with my steel parapack SE, which is my EDC. Would absolutely love to have Side Effects and Side Kicks in Island and UV.

Here is the steel parapack SE drying off after riding Splash Mountain.
    Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-d096d78f-3a9f-4e18-93da-c23ef70dfa13-jpeg
    Last edited by pammy; 11-05-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moriond
    As a dedicated Parapack lover I second this request very strongly!!! Love my 3DOCs in Parapack und would love to have an SE and SK in this awesome material, no matter what color!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fjord halcyon should make a comeback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read this somewhere but can't find it in the forum, but apparently there will be a new duffle type bag design? Because the RB is being retired? I was keen to get the black in the RB but see they're all sold out unfortunately...any idea when a duffle replacement will come out?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_engineer View Post
    I read this somewhere but can't find it in the forum, but apparently there will be a new duffle type bag design? Because the RB is being retired? I was keen to get the black in the RB but see they're all sold out unfortunately...any idea when a duffle replacement will come out?
    The short answer is, we donít know.

You might want to email customer service at emailus@tombihn.com to ask them. They wonít be able to tell you any sort of timeline because there are always unexpected delays (for instance, in getting custom equipment to make the zippers on the Luminaries or the dies for the Ghost Whales) but they might just tell you that either nothing is planned, or something is planned for sometime.

Thatís probably as specific as any information youíll get. Iím sure thatís frustrating for some but I like to look forward to each product debut (every six months or so) as a big surprise.

There will be a product debut before Christmas, but I donít think the date has been published.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post

There will be a product debut before Christmas, but I donít think the date has been published.

Now...thatís exciting!
    Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel (Burnt Orange)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there ever, or will there ever be a Brain Bag Guide's Edition?

Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 LastLast