Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2144
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love you Darcy. Thatís all.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Please have a glass of wine more often... I'll even send some
    We need a wine glass emoji! This will do for now Drink Drink cheers

Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Oh. My. God. You have just made my week. Solaris, Sitka, and original Shop Bags, I can’t wait. Seriously. I need to start saving now. Thank you for the excellent news. Do you know when we can start requesting fabric samples of the new halcyon colors?
    You can start asking for fabric swatches right away!

Quote Originally Posted by mgnsimmons3 View Post
    You made my night!!! Sitka in organizer pouches hopefully?!?!???? Ahhhhh
    It'll be a little while before we have those... have to generate some scrap material first by cutting lots of bigger items Smilie
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to request a mini organizer pouch in sitka halcyon!!!!! Smilie if i can!!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I think it's safe for me to say that two new 200d Halcyon colors are:
    Coyote
    Solaris

Solaris is very close to Solar, but slightly warmer. Some people probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Solaris and Solar if they weren't side-by-side, but everyone will notice the difference when they are side-by-side. Solaris is (we think) a happy accident, and maybe meant to be. We thought our mill in Japan had some original Solar on hand; so, we ordered Solar, and then, when we got basically the proofs for the color, we were surprised to see that none of the three shades (lab dips or lab color proofs are always delivered in sets of three to account for very very slight variations) exactly -- and we mean exactly, because it's close, but we're picky -- matched the original Solar. We were initially wondering what we'd do, and then we realized we really, really liked the slightly warmest of the three dips. We approved that dip, and now we have Solaris. I hope you guys like it as much as we do, and I hope those that wanted truly original Solar won't be too bummed.
    Is it too soon for me to start lobbying for Solaris as an interior color (matched with a dark blue) for the Trinity? Cool

And travel trays.

Between these and the HLT, it's going to be an expensive year for me.
    Last edited by Waterlogged; 01-18-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'll respond here w/the full list on Monday.

There are two 90% new 200d Halcyon colors that will debut early next month.....

.... okay, it's Saturday night and I've had just enough of a glass of wine to know what I'm doing here yet still do this so... plus, the fabric arrived just this last week, so because it's onsite in Seattle I think it's safe for me to say that two new 200d Halcyon colors are:
    Coyote
    Solaris

Solaris is very close to Solar, but slightly warmer. Some people probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Solaris and Solar if they weren't side-by-side, but everyone will notice the difference when they are side-by-side. Solaris is (we think) a happy accident, and maybe meant to be. We thought our mill in Japan had some original Solar on hand; so, we ordered Solar, and then, when we got basically the proofs for the color, we were surprised to see that none of the three shades (lab dips or lab color proofs are always delivered in sets of three to account for very very slight variations) exactly -- and we mean exactly, because it's close, but we're picky -- matched the original Solar. We were initially wondering what we'd do, and then we realized we really, really liked the slightly warmest of the three dips. We approved that dip, and now we have Solaris. I hope you guys like it as much as we do, and I hope those that wanted truly original Solar won't be too bummed.

Oh my!!! I love Solar but I have always wanted to see a more orangey Solar. I can't wait to see Solaris!

And now, I have to get back to reading the rest of your post Big Grin

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to seeing ursa (the new brown) with new 200 coyote interior if that becomes a combination. I don't need another pilot, or even another A30, but if it looks as good as I think then I'll find a way to justify it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I cannot.... 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so excited about the Sitka! I can hardly stand it. I bought as much as I could the first go around! Can’t wait to add to my collection! Thank you Darcy!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “ generate some scrap material first by cutting lots of bigger items”... Oh please backpacks in Sitka!

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the return of sitka! It is a truly beautiful green and I'm looking forward to ordering more.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Oregon
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sitka! Heart Eyes o the joy.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually a lurker here, but popping in to say this is MOST EXCITING news (esp for sitka and solaris) Cannot wait to see these new colours available!!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! Usually it's a new bag or pouch that gets me excited, but today it's COLORS! Sitka, Coyote, Ursa, and Wilderness all speak to me...

(Well, actually, Wilderness and Ursa are more shouting that speaking...)
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small cafť bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SITKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Discussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New Designs
    I would like to request a Sitka Small Shop Bag if I can! Woohoo!!!!!!! Yay green!!! Discussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." ó Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A warmer Solar???

Scuse me while I prepare my credit card...

Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast