Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 138 of 147 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2195
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x3n0n View Post
    They look gorgeous. Smilie
    On my screens, the color of the "selector" for Constellation Blue looks very dark, much closer to the selector for Deep Blue than the photos of their respective fabrics.
    Agreed. Refresh.... better?
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It's showing up as much lighter for me now! These bags look awesome by the way, I keep waffling between Wilderness and Ursa now. They both look so good!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I was in camp Wilderness for sure until I saw these Constellation shots. Quite stunning and pairs with coyote rather well, bravo Tom Bihn!!

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was mad keen on the mars red and then I saw the constellation and that looks great! Too much blue for me but thatís a bloody good bag! Excellent work TB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    different topic, but I noticed all of the Brain Bag colors in production disappeared ... still making the deep blues for feb/march?

France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're still working on the pages, but I made them live so you guys could see them tonight esp. because they have photos of the new 525d colors. The pages will officially debut tomorrow. Pre-order opens 01/30 and closes 02/06.

Let me know if you spot any typos or have any questions. Note: we accidentally just overwrote the GES30 specs w/the GES22 specs. Oops. Fixing those now...

Guide's Edition Synik 22
    Guide's Edition Synik 30
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25
    Thank you !!

raaaar earthly colors Heart Eyes Wild(erness), Shine (coyote) and Cosy (ursa) I love it so much (still deeply in love with my Mars red GES25 though Wink)
    just a Bihnion here

Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to ask if I got this right - the Synapses with the new shoulder straps and the new colors are going to be in stock to order in February? I'm not interested in the Guides edition, but I'm thinking of finally trying the S19. I always wanted one when I first got to know TB and didn't have the money. I could afford one now, but I'm still hesitating because I love my DLBP and there's that smaller Shadow Guide on the horizon (just love the look of the original SG). And the sling bag, although that could take a while. But the Ursa brown is tempting me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're still working on the pages, but I made them live so you guys could see them tonight esp. because they have photos of the new 525d colors. The pages will officially debut tomorrow. Pre-order opens 01/30 and closes 02/06.

Let me know if you spot any typos or have any questions. Note: we accidentally just overwrote the GES30 specs w/the GES22 specs. Oops. Fixing those now...

Guide's Edition Synik 22
    Guide's Edition Synik 30
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25
    That Ursa Guides Edition Synik 22 is SHARP! I really wish there was some way I could justify another backpack. And that I could pretend I was the type of person who needed lash straps for my ice picks. Wink

It would be wonderful if that Ursa/Coyote combo could be released in Icon form. Ie, with Coyote zippers.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 01-25-2020 at 03:16 AM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Minnesota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay. Much better!

Forum Member
    St. Paul, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, wow! Those guide's editions look SHARP! I'd love to get my hands on the S25 Guide's Edition in Wilderness. It looks fantastic! But I just can't justify it at the moment.

After the pre-order what is going to be the availability of the Guide's Editions?
    Synapse 19 (Burnt orange/Steel) | Side Kick (Deep blue/Wasabi) | Side Effect (Nordic/Wasabi) | Travel Cubelet (Burnt orange/Northwest sky)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any ETA on when you will post photos of the new colors in the regular Synik product pages? I love that Wilderness green but can't decide if I want a GE or not! It'd be great to have a visual before pre-orders on the 30th.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    different topic, but I noticed all of the Brain Bag colors in production disappeared ... still making the deep blues for feb/march?
    I noticed the same thing, but they're showing 'in production' again now
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solaris and Coyote halcyon are now showing 'in production' on the HLT 1&2 drop down
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Solaris and Coyote halcyon are now showing 'in production' on the HLT 1&2 drop down
    Smilie
    Oh my god you just absolutely made my day.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Page 138 of 147 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast