Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2152
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdeaAbe View Post
    After the pre-order what is going to be the availability of the Guide's Editions?
    Saw your question so we answered it in the blog post:

Once this pre-order closes, will you offer the Guide's Edition Synapse and Syniks again?

Maybe, maybe not. At this point in time, with our limited production capacity and with the number of new designs that Tom and Nik are working on, we can't make any promises.
    At the very least, we don't anticipate offering another Guide's Edition pre-order this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ifer View Post
    Is there any ETA on when you will post photos of the new colors in the regular Synik product pages? I love that Wilderness green but can't decide if I want a GE or not! It'd be great to have a visual before pre-orders on the 30th.
    It'll be a little while before we have photos of the regular Synik in the new colors... the factory is pretty busy and we haven't even made those yet! Maybe 2-3 weeks or so, so not until pre-order is over. We should have photos of the original Synapse in the new colors up as soon as late next week, though!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Boulder Colorado
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick FYI,
    In the links section on the "New Colors Coming Soon" page the Daylight Backpacks are linking to the Daylight Briefcases.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy, you mention a couple of times in the blog post on new colors that Coyote is "true" Coyote. Is that compared to a different Coyote? Or to an actual real-world coyote? I'm unclear what the emphasis on "true" means.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Any chance that the Pika will be made in Solaris as well? I was hoping this was coming with the announcement of the new color because… you know! Pikachu!

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    @Darcy, you mention a couple of times in the blog post on new colors that Coyote is "true" Coyote. Is that compared to a different Coyote? Or to an actual real-world coyote? I'm unclear what the emphasis on "true" means.
    I think it’s just stating that the colour is the same as the coyote ballistic fabrics but when you see the halcyon you might think it’s not quite the same colour because the white lines playa trick on your brain and make the coyote look lighter. They’re just trying to the say it is actually the same colour as the ballistic coyotes. My understanding of it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Minnesota
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimonostereo View Post
    Any chance that the Pika will be made in Solaris as well? I was hoping this was coming with the announcement of the new color because… you know! Pikachu!
    Welcome to the forums, @kimonostereo!

I'm also hoping we get a wide variety of Solaris items, and that one would certainly be a good match. Smilie

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Just wanted to ask if I got this right - the Synapses with the new shoulder straps and the new colors are going to be in stock to order in February? I'm not interested in the Guides edition, but I'm thinking of finally trying the S19. I always wanted one when I first got to know TB and didn't have the money. I could afford one now, but I'm still hesitating because I love my DLBP and there's that smaller Shadow Guide on the horizon (just love the look of the original SG). And the sling bag, although that could take a while. But the Ursa brown is tempting me...
    Yes, the Synapse w/the Edgeless Straps and in the new 525d colors will be in-stock by the end of February.

Lisa and Fong recently found time to sew the smaller Shadow Guide (it's been busy here!) Great size. A perfect fit for my torso (I'm 5'5" on a good day). Nik's making some more changes to it, but we expect it to debut as part of the upcoming (and still tentative) TOM BIHN Design Labs project. Maybe mid-late this year, along with the sling bags? I'm guessing at this point though, so don't hold me to this!

Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    different topic, but I noticed all of the Brain Bag colors in production disappeared ... still making the deep blues for feb/march?
    Thanks for that. A little backend issue... fixed now, so the colors are showing again.

Quote Originally Posted by kimonostereo View Post
    Of course! And yes... but it's about 4-6 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    I think that was me just being rather infatuated with the Coyote 525d and basically saying it's a really good match to what I think of as Coyote Smilie

Quote Originally Posted by thax View Post
    Quick FYI,
    In the links section on the "New Colors Coming Soon" page the Daylight Backpacks are linking to the Daylight Briefcases.
    Thank you! Fixed.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lisa and Fong recently found time to sew the smaller Shadow Guide (it's been busy here!) Great size. A perfect fit for my torso (I'm 5'5" on a good day). Nik's making some more changes to it, but we expect it to debut as part of the upcoming (and still tentative) TOM BIHN Design Labs project. Maybe mid-late this year, along with the sling bags? I'm guessing at this point though, so don't hold me to this!
    Hi Darcy,

Just a comment that although the original Shadow Guide was slightly long for my torso (5'3.5"), I actually found the design and the shoulder straps a surprisingly comfortable carry. (The support frame appeared to be optimized for someone with a broader back, however).

moriond

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping the Synapse 19 gets a little love... all the cool new kids (colours) seem to want to hang out with the Syniks and the Synapse 25... Since the S19s seems fully stocked, I'm hoping this is just because Countron hasn't put them into the production window yet
    Smilie

The more I look at Wilderness, the more I want a GE Wilderness/Coyote exterior with a Solaris interior
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    The more I look at Wilderness, the more I want a GE Wilderness/Coyote exterior with a Solaris interior
    I agree, they all go super well together based on what I've seen so far. Guess we'll have to settle for getting Solaris organization pouches for now...

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the Synapse w/the Edgeless Straps and in the new 525d colors will be in-stock by the end of February.

Thank you so much, Darcy! That sounds great. I’m looking forward to seeing some pictures of the bags in the new colors, I think I’ll decide then. Can you tell us roughly how many litres the new shadow guide is going to have? Is it going to be scaled done similarly to the Syniks or Synapses? And if I understood this right there are going to be at least two sizes of the sling bag? That’s awesome. Big Grin

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darcy, thanks for this news! I am very excited by the TCs and 3DOCs in particular.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a chance of the A45 being made in Ursa 525D?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish Constellation would replace Navy for good. I have a Navy SK, with Dawn interior, which was produced when Dawn was in danger of being discontinued.

Navy is very dark and Constellation would be better in all the totes, this way one could see inside much better.
    It is also a beautiful classic spring color, so Pop Totes, Swifts and even Zippered Shop Bag would be welcomed match to spring holiday, engagements, weddings and graduations parties's outfits.

I also think that both Ursa and Widerness should stay long enough to make the totes mentioned above. They are classic colors.

I was certain it was safe to slowly accumulate Aubergine items from now on, but I don't want to miss out on Constellation and the want list, in that color, is growing.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurin View Post
    Is there a chance of the A45 being made in Ursa 525D?
    Welcome to the Forums @Azurin!

Based on earlier comments about the 525 ballistics cycling in as they come up in production, I would assume you'd see it sometime this year. The A45s look pretty well stocked right now and there's no 2-12week 'in production' items listed, so it may be a while.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast