Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2172
    Forum Member
    USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Wow great new colors!! I will also contribute to sending wineSmilie Will solaris, coyote, and sitka halcyon be made in the large zip top shop bag? Thanks!!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone provide a comparison of Steel vs Nebulous vs Ursa or point me to where such a comparison may already exist?

I have a A45 in steel and I'm trying to decide on Nebulous vs Ursa on another purchase. Some photos of Ursa look like a dark grey, while on the preorder page for the Synic it looks much more brown.

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miimac7 View Post
    @Darcy Wow great new colors!! I will also contribute to sending wineSmilie Will solaris, coyote, and sitka halcyon be made in the large zip top shop bag? Thanks!!
    Also looking forward to this idea. Coyote halcyon is not getting as much chatter IMO against the other new colors, but I canít wait to see it on larger things like the shop bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That green, though. I have five days to think about whether or not Iím going to spend another $300 on a pack because the green is phenomenal on the Synik Guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBot View Post
    Can anyone provide a comparison of Steel vs Nebulous vs Ursa or point me to where such a comparison may already exist?

I have a A45 in steel and I'm trying to decide on Nebulous vs Ursa on another purchase. Some photos of Ursa look like a dark grey, while on the preorder page for the Synic it looks much more brown.
    I have a swatch of Ursa and it's definitely brown--in person, there's no way I'd confuse it with gray. I don't have good light for a photo right now, though.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I have a swatch of Ursa and it's definitely brown--in person, there's no way I'd confuse it with gray. I don't have good light for a photo right now, though.
    After seeing a couple of comparison photos I'm mostly set on the Ursa, but you have me second guessing myself a bit. Either way, I appreciate your input Smilie

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBot View Post

In person Ursa basically looks like this (on my screen at least, a touch less red). It's definitely a nice, neutral brown (no orange or weird yellow undertones)
    Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-1-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @darcy any plans on the DLBPs being offered in the new colors as well?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a Youtube video by My Tom Bihn Reviews done January 21st showing swatches of the brand new colors including Ursa. Video has a very long title "New Colors for 2020! Featuring Solar/Coyote/Coyote/Constellation Blue/Ursa Brown/Wilderness Green". You can search Youtube or here is link address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDRjG9P28KI

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the excitement over the new, "new" colors, I'm wondering what the story is with Seapine Green (which I'm crazy about) and Logic Blue (which is also nice)? Will other products be made with these fabrics?
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the excitement over the new, "new" colors, I'm wondering what the story is with Seapine Green (which I'm crazy about) and Logic Blue (which is also nice)?
    And also Nebulous Grey. There's a 525 version and a recycled version. I assume one of these will be going away. The recycled version reminds me a lot of parapack.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by earth5 View Post
    @darcy any plans on the DLBPs being offered in the new colors as well?
    They do show up as in production on the website.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    With all the excitement over the new, "new" colors, I'm wondering what the story is with Seapine Green (which I'm crazy about) and Logic Blue (which is also nice)? Will other products be made with these fabrics?
    Also curious. The Seapine Green was a miss for me, but I do like the Logic Blue Ghost Whale I have. I do think I prefer the Logic Blue to Constellation Blue too, from what I’ve seen in pictures. I would really really like a Logic Blue Spiff Kit...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I also wondered when Seapine Green happened and how I missed it. It's gorgeous.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also wondered when Seapine Green happened and how I missed it.
    It came out with the Icon/Pika Pouch etc. in early December.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast