Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2179
    Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes! They're in the works... hoping to share some photos soon. ETA is three weeks. The Brain Bag in Ursa is particularly amazing, but then again I'm an Ursa fan so....
    Exciting! I'm in.

Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think we'll offer the Luminary 12 in the new 525d colors, but I don't yet have a date as to when they'll be available.
    Are you going to offer the Luminary 15 too?

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The synapse in Ursa is gorgeous! Alas, the only bag I need (but don't own) is a monster truck, which I'm sure will be amazing in Ursa... Go go gadget patience and disciple!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Let's hope it goes well with Solaris, Sitka, or Coyote Wink
    What color is "sitka?"
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). S22 (Aubergine)SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - including Nik's #4 wallets, ghost whales, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    What color is "sitka?"
    Sitka was a limited edition 200d halcyon introduced several years ago - a nice green, see original blog post below... which also shows Monarch and Fjord

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/s...-fjord-halcyon

@Darcy has said it is coming back sometime in 2020 and that there will be other new and returning halcyon's over time

Smilie

and here was the blog post for Zest, Island, and Northwest Sky
    https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/zestislandsky

I'm hoping Fjord and Zest make a return too... though I'm already pretty happy that we're getting Solaris (a newish version of Solar)
    Last edited by G42; 02-05-2020 at 11:27 AM. Reason: more info
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of weeks ago I asked about a Skookum product and learned the line will be ending.
    Hoping against but think I will get a similar answer with this question....any Ristretto’s on the way with the new ballistic and/or halcyon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the Synapse w/the Edgeless Straps and in the new 525d colors will be in-stock by the end of February.
    TB has finally designed my dream backpack! The Synapse 25 WITH the new shoulder straps AND in brown (Ursa is divine!) which is my favoritest color in the world. Good golly I'm so excited and ready to send in my order the minute it becomes available, but I also want an "in production" Side Kick. I'm thinking I'll order it in the Wilderness just to be different yet oh so earthy coordinated. Darcy, any chance that these will become available at the same time so I can order them both together?
    Last edited by Tonya; 02-07-2020 at 10:21 AM. Reason: adjust wording

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

@Darcy- Now that the GE preorder’s are wrapped up, I would be super interested in what percentage chose what color per size. Not sure if that is something you would be willing to share. I know you mentioned in blog that Synapse was far less as a whole but I am curious on colors too. I assume most of us went towards new colors. Thanks! Looking forward to receiving mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by djkindred; 02-08-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djkindred View Post
    @Darcy- Now that the GE preorder’s are wrapped up, I would be super interested in what percentage chose what color per size. Not sure if that is something you would be willing to share. I know you mentioned in blog that Synapse was far less as a whole but I am curious on colors too. I assume most of us went towards new colors. Thanks! Looking forward to receiving mine.

If they had offered the S19 as a GE I would have done that. As it was my only choice for the smaller size was the 22 =/

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djkindred View Post

I second this @Darcy! Also, will the Monster Truck be produced in any of the new colors, or will it be limited to the standard colors currently showing as in production?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am SUPER excited about the new 200d halcyon colors that are coming. Got back last week from Disneyland where I used my 200d steel Side Effect. It was a great park bag, so light and easy to carry. So I would love to see Side Effects in the new Solaris, Coyote, and Sitka colors. These are my three Side Effects in 200d and they are my favorite SEs.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-200d-ses-jpg

Here is a comparison of a Solar Side Effect and a swatch of the new Solaris. They’re close in color, but Solaris is slightly darker. Very happy we will soon see a second generation of Solar.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-solarsolaris-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a recent Side Effect convert: wow! Blown away by that Solar Side Effect is incredible, so jealous Big Grin

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onebag View Post
    As a recent Side Effect convert: wow! Blown away by that Solar Side Effect is incredible, so jealous Big Grin
    I hope TB decides to make Side Effects in Solaris so you can get one. I’m sure there are others who would like one too. Solaris is an excellent color and will be easy to find in a bag with a dark interior. I got mine through a trade here on the forum, and I have seen at least one other one come up for trade. So don’t give up hope.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please to Sitka Halcyon Side Effect!!! Darcy will it be sometime in the 1st half of the year/second half? Smilie

NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking at all the pictures I can find of Wilderness and it seems like it's more of a dark olive green than a forest green color. Are my eyes deceiving me? I am not at all fond of olive green colors and and hesitant to order anything in Wilderness because of the undertones in it.
    Spring

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast