Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2269
    Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. Though now that I've written that, I'm looking again at that Wilderness/Cloud SCB and finding it more tempting... I do like the Wilderness/Cloud combo!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    One thing my involvement with TB has shown me over the past few years is that I have stronger opinions about subtleties of color than I ever guessed! My reaction to Wilderness showed me that I have a stronger preference for blue-ish shades of deep green than I realized; I was really excited about Wilderness, but now that it's here I find that it isn't tempting me that much because it isn't blue enough for me. But I've also been finding that my color choices change over time; see below about Aubergine/NWS vs Aubergine/Island.

But speaking of blue-ish greens, I want to buy All The Things in Seapine! I'm watching to see what bags end up being offered in the 630 Recycled fabric (and I hope the answer will be "most of them" so I can get them all in Seapine Smilie ).

I'm excited about Ursa but I haven't bought any Ursa bags yet because I'm hoping for some other color combinations--particularly with Solaris (or Sitka)! As much as I like the light grays like Northwest Sky and Cloud in some combinations (I'm starting to like Aubergine/NWS even better than I like Aubergine/Island) I'm not excited about NWS or Cloud with Ursa. So I've been debating whether I would really use another SE or SK since those are currently the only non-gray options for Ursa, and if so, whether I'd rather have Ursa/UV or Ursa/Coyote.
    Everything she said.

@aedifica, you are my color twin.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, I kind of want to see them get weird with the color combinations. Having NWS as the interior is all well and good, but there's something about opening a fairly understated bag and seeing a ridiculously bright color inside. I feel like Ursa is kind of the perfect color to do that with as well.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to see Ursa/UV in one of the Trinity bags...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pictures of new side kicks/effects just went up and wow, Ursa/UV looks fantastic. Fully onboard with that combination now.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woot! Whole buncha Monster Trucks and Synik 22s are in stock and looks like folks are jumping on the Nebulous/Solaris SN22s....
    I'm holding out for the eventual new halcyon 400d colour and whatever that may be paired with....

But... I may have just added an Ursa MT to my SN22GE order Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Pictures of new side kicks/effects just went up...
    As much as I love brown, I'm not a huge fan of Coyote but the little bit of Coyote Halcyon peeking out of the new SK has me rethinking my upcoming order. I was planning to pull the plug on a new SK in Wilderness, but oh my that ursa/coyote combo is Heart Eyes However, I just ordered a S25 in Ursa so I'm concerned that all the Ursa hanging from my body will look like I'm trying too hard. Anyone else carry multiple bags in the same color (besides black) or is that a bit too matchy matchy? Hmmmm, decisions decisions!

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    Anyone else carry multiple bags in the same color (besides black) or is that a bit too matchy matchy?
    Better matchy-matchy than clashy-clashy.

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomGault View Post
    Better matchy-matchy than clashy-clashy.
    I've been a matchy-matchy only person forever because, if you're going to spend money on bags shouldn't they match? With that said, my next order not only has different colors ... it has colors!! Big Grin

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    I've been a matchy-matchy only person forever because, if you're going to spend money on bags shouldn't they match? With that said, my next order not only has different colors ... it has colors!! Big Grin
    Haha but noooooo to the colors. I'm a very boring, blend into the background kind of person. I still am a bit freaked out by my TC's little bit o' violet lining. Big Grin

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    if you're going to spend money on bags shouldn't they match?
    I'm despondent that deep blue 525 doesn't perfectly match navy 1050 (and the solar/Solaris change makes me shudder.) Too ocd, I guess, but change is a part of life :/

Malaysia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    As much as I love brown, I'm not a huge fan of Coyote but the little bit of Coyote Halcyon peeking out of the new SK has me rethinking my upcoming order. I was planning to pull the plug on a new SK in Wilderness, but oh my that ursa/coyote combo is Discussion of New Colors, New Designs_eyes: However, I just ordered a S25 in Ursa so I'm concerned that all the Ursa hanging from my body will look like I'm trying too hard. Anyone else carry multiple bags in the same color (besides black) or is that a bit too matchy matchy? Hmmmm, decisions decisions!
    Tonya, I'm torn between the Ursa and Coyote SK. I'm a coyote fan (because I love all things brown, and there's no darker brown in the previous 2 years until Ursa). I'm getting a coyote 525 DLBP, a Coyote or Ursa Pop Tote (haven't decided yet since the photos aren't out)... and of course a Coyote or Ursa SK. That means at least 2 of my bags will be matching. The most likely scenerio where I'd be carrying 2 bags simultaneously would be SK with either DLBP or PT. I don't mind 2 bags matching but I do worry about 3 bags matching (in the unlikely event I'd be having all 3 bags on me at the same time, but never say never, right?). Anyway I wish I could see more photos of the SK in Ursa and coyote to help me decide which to get.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Oklahoma US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say my 14 (almost 15yo) daughter loves carrying her matchy matchy aubergine a30, luminary 15 and sidekick when we travel Discussion of New Colors, New Designs.. And I'm on board with my almost matching a30 and pilot in Navy and deep blue.... But I do love mixing in my cloud s19 or close pop tote....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s this matching question going on here? I have A45, A30, WF, Pilot, co pilot, mini yeoman, just ordered a large yeoman, and waiting for the DLBP and DLBC .... aaalllllll in coyote. I have a matchy matchy problem Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malaysia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    What’s this matching question going on here? I have A45, A30, WF, Pilot, co pilot, mini yeoman, just ordered a large yeoman, and waiting for the DLBP and DLBC .... aaalllllll in coyote. I have a matchy matchy problem Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another coyote fan club fellow! Wow that's quite a list of bags! Now the idea of carrying all 3 DLBP, PT & SK in coyote doesn't sound so weird anymore... Matchy matchy all the way yeahhh!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast