Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 153 of 156 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2336
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who continues to provide feedback on the pre-order idea. Once we have more of an example scenario, or maybe a few scenarios, I'll start a new thread to share that so we can gather more feedback. In the meantime, feel free to continue to share any thoughts that come up.

Quote Originally Posted by ayazgood View Post
    There was some scuttlebut floated by Darcy awhile back about a possible new bag that would be larger than the side kick. I had the impression it might be more of a sling bag style. Any more rumors coming about that? Could that be part of the soon to come new previews?
    That was indeed the sling bag I was hinting at; Nik and I have also collaborated on a new cross-body bag that may debut late this year. We'll see. Neither of those designs will be part of the previews; I know your post was from early April and you may have seen this update, but just in case, here's the likely previews.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    I was reading through the TB facebook page and someone on there suggested Ursa/Sitka as a color combination, once things get slightly back to normal. Two things: I can't believe I never thought of that combo, and also yes please.
    I agree that'd be a great combination. We have our Sitka 200d Halcyon at the factory, and of course we have our Ursa, so that's very likely to happen in the next several months sometime.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who continues to provide feedback on the pre-order idea.
    I almost like the anticipation as much as receiving the actual product. I like the lead-in/hints about a new item to be, and then getting to see the actual previews. Then there is additional anticipation in waiting for it to be shipped. For me, it all adds to the experience, as opposed to an Amazon model of look at it, order it, get it the next day. Plus I like the "guarantee" of knowing I'll get the item I want, and not worrying about it selling out if I can't jump on it right away.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the Synapse 25 be back in production in burnt orange this year (or ever)?

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did we ever find out what the newest 400d Halcyon color(s) was supposed to be? Is that still on the table for the near-ish future?
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did we ever find out what the newest 400d Halcyon color(s) was supposed to be? Is that still on the table for the near-ish future?
    There hasn't even been a hint, as far as I know. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be another color besides Black Halcyon.

The far west
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John1970 View Post
    Will the Synapse 25 be back in production in burnt orange this year (or ever)?
    Yes, it will; could be as a pre-order, or as an in-stock option. We're preparing to resume manufacturing bags as soon as this week or next (yay!) and I'll be able to share more specifics after that work resumes.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    There hasn't even been a hint, as far as I know. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be another color besides Black Halcyon.
    Good news: that new 400D Halcyon color is on its way to us from Japan and is somewhere on a boat right now. We'd guess it will be delivered in about 3-4 weeks; when it's actually here at the factory, I will be able to share more. In the meantime, here's an interesting detail.... we ordered the same new color in both 400d and 200d. That's the first time we've ever done that. The 400d has the black grid and the 200d has the white grid, so the color appears slightly different to our eyes even though it's actually the same exact color in both fabrics.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're preparing to resume manufacturing bags as soon as this week or next (yay!) and I'll be able to share more specifics after that work resumes.
    So I've been looking at Seattle's reopening plan, do you guys get to resume manufacturing if the county goes into this new "phase 1.5"?
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Good news: that new 400D Halcyon color is on its way to us from Japan and is somewhere on a boat right now. We'd guess it will be delivered in about 3-4 weeks; when it's actually here at the factory, I will be able to share more. In the meantime, here's an interesting detail.... we ordered the same new color in both 400d and 200d. That's the first time we've ever done that. The 400d has the black grid and the 200d has the white grid, so the color appears slightly different to our eyes even though it's actually the same exact color in both fabrics.
    I'm looking forward to the new Halcyons!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

The far west
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been looking at Seattle's reopening plan, do you guys get to resume manufacturing if the county goes into this new "phase 1.5"?
    We do! In Phase 1.5, manufacturing is as if it's Phase 2, so it's back to making bags for us. Given that, here's a blog post (officially sending out tomorrow) with the details.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy what other plans do you have for Logic Blue?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been any new information on Sitka? Wondering if I missed it somewhere.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post
    Has there been any new information on Sitka? Wondering if I missed it somewhere.
    Nothing concrete on the timetable yet. We know that the new Sitka is coming, but the fact that youíre not yet seeing any details about planned color combinations yet probably means they either donít have the bulk quantities yet in hand, or arenít quite set up yet to switch this into their production planning. Darcy may be able supply more details, but thereís nothing obvious to point you to yet among the forum posts.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aloha,
    Will there be other GE Synapse 25 or GE Synik 30 color options other than BLACK? And if so, how will I know? Can I get an email?
    I got a used GE S25 in NEB GREY and love it soooo much (to my surprise), I would consider another one in a different color, or a GE Synik 30 in the same color combo.
    Mahalo!

Forum Member
    USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there still plans to make the large zip top shop bag in Solaris and Sitka? If so, possible date this will be available? Thanks!!!

Forum Member
    Central NY
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Nothing concrete on the timetable yet. We know that the new Sitka is coming, but the fact that you’re not yet seeing any details about planned color combinations yet probably means they either don’t have the bulk quantities yet in hand, or aren’t quite set up yet to switch this into their production planning. Darcy may be able supply more details, but there’s nothing obvious to point you to yet among the forum posts.
    Is the new Sitka identical in color to the old Sitka?

Page 153 of 156 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast