Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 155 of 162 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2420
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomepants View Post
    It looks like the link is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    It did go 404... perhaps it wasn't supposed to be live when I found it (!)...usually I get an email after a new blog post and don't recall seeing one, so it might have been posted early as an oooops.

Basically, it was as alluded to above, one colour S/M and one colour M/L each day next week. The S/M were the ones in newer colours & there was a pic... a red, green, purple, light blue, and I forget the 5th... the M/L were the black and dark navy I think.
    @Awesomepants and @G42 ,

That link went out yesterday night, but was up again this a.m. when @Darcy posted her information. I was wondering whether she was going to move the information to the mask product page. I was also going to send a message to @backpack yesterday about the different large mask colors, but I noticed that they were still all dark colors (and she had asked for light colors, like light blue). While I was composing this, the link vanished). The original blog post went up around 2:00 p.m. on Thursday.

As @G42 stated, there was one picture of the stacked mask colors. (I was curious about purple, which I hadn’t seen, which was the Wednesday color — it looked a bit closer to a mix with royal blue rather a bright purple - definitely not the bright Alphaviolet shade!)

moriond

ETA: They might be working on updating the color swatches and descriptions. On the page for masks they show two swatches in production. The one for small/medium masks is labeled Navy, but doesn’t look like that color. The one for Medium/Large is labeled Olive, and looks to match the color swatch. Olive wasn’t mentioned as an option in the blog post for the larger masks, so maybe @backpack will get her wish for a lighter color, and maybe they’re updating the post? (By “label” I mean the tag which shows up whe you press or hover over the swatch sample, or when you turn on accessibility options so that a low-vision or visually disabled individual will hear the label description read out).
    Last edited by moriond; 06-13-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Forum Member
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    ETA: They might be working on updating the color swatches and descriptions. On the page for masks they show two swatches in production. The one for small/medium masks is labeled Navy, but doesn’t look like that color. The one for Medium/Large is labeled Olive, and looks to match the color swatch. Olive wasn’t mentioned as an option in the blog post for the larger masks, so maybe @backpack will get her wish for a lighter color, and maybe they’re updating the post? (By “label” I mean the tag which shows up whe you press or hover over the swatch sample, or when you turn on accessibility options so that a low-vision or visually disabled individual will hear the label description read out).
    I believe the Olive M/L mask is going to be in a new fabric, actually. There are a few mentions of them using 100% cotton for some masks, instead of the cotton/poly blend they're currently using. I think the full cotton masks are going to be on a different timeline than these new colored masks.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saved calendar alerts for a few colors: red blend Tuesday, purple Wednesday, and graphite Friday. I think the other two were a light blue that I already have and forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Yes, the Shadow Guide V2 will be coming soon-ish, and it will include the smaller size. Hope to share more on that soon.
    Ah! Does that mean that SG V2 has a few tweaks and differences to the original V1 ? Not just size?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Ah! Does that mean that SG V2 has a few tweaks and differences to the original V1 ? Not just size?
    Correct; V2 has some major design updates. It also is the first bag to have the Design Lab ("BIHN Labs") label.
    Last edited by Darcy; 06-13-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super excited for new mask designs, and the %100 cotton fabric, AND the SG V2!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hdavim View Post
    Super excited for new mask designs, and the %100 cotton fabric, AND the SG V2!
    Welcome to the Forums @hdavim !
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New colors of Reusable Cloth Face Mask blog post is back up!

Note: we'll debut two new mask designs in the next 2-3 weeks, one of which is the 100% cotton version. We'll continue to offer the original Reusable Cloth Face Mask, as we think a good number of folks will prefer the original.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy , are there any plans to have the new colors in the M/L size?
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy : Will there be a way to order masks throughout the week and have them all ship on the same date?

(As I typed that I was thinking “I’m crazy” “this is probably difficult and unreasonable to ask the folks at Tom Bihn” “I want ALL the colors and they may sell out!!”)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy : Will there be a way to order masks throughout the week and have them all ship on the same date?

(As I typed that I was thinking “I’m crazy” “this is probably difficult and unreasonable to ask the folks at Tom Bihn” “I want ALL the colors and they may sell out!!”)
    @Darcy answered your question in an earlier post (unfortunately no), see below... I had the same question Smilie

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post191191
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See earlier response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The way it'll work is: each day, there will be one S/M color offered and one M/L color offered. Basically, the thing that makes it possible for our shipping crew of two people to ship thousands upon thousands of face masks is for there to be one color in each size. We're working on a system that may allow us to hold orders by request, but it's not quite ready yet and manually holding orders isn't possible right now because it's not systemized. So, if someone wants Light Blue and Purple masks, for example, they'll need to place two separate orders on Monday and Wednesday that'll ship out separately. We know this isn't ideal (hopefully that shipping is $4 helps a bit!) but still wanted to offer these colors while we can.

ETA: dangit, @G42 , you're always faster than me. Frown

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomGault View Post
    See earlier response:

ETA: dangit, @G42 , you're always faster than me. Frown
    Sorry! I'm on the West coast...so, it's not me, it's the speed of light Wink

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @G42 and @ThomGault , thank you. I sometimes get lost in the forums trying to find specific information. It’s for the best really for me; I don’t actually need masks in all the colors, I had gotten a bunch in the earlier runs. I do like the graphite and may order a few of those. But I’m also excited for the new designs, including the 100% cotton.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy and TB Crew, please, please, please make M/L masks in Light Blue, Purple and Graphite!!!!!

While my head is quite small, the cap, the peninsula that is my nose forces me to wear the bigger size, otherwise, it doesn't go all the way down to the chin.

The really hot weather makes the black color of my present M/L masks difficult to deal with, because they attract heat.

Also keep us posted when you make all cotton ones!

Thank you so very, very, very, very, exponentially very much for making and donating such a great and essential product!

Also thank you for allowing hybrid bag and masks orders. Smilie

Page 155 of 162 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast