Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2420
    Forum Member
    Oklahoma US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Nice spotting that! I'll post more about it tomorrow... in the meantime, here's the Every Day Cubelet in Acuity. It is indeed a new 200d Halcyon color.

Attachment 24908
    Oh my.. be still my blue loving Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Alabama
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the everyday cubelet be available in sitka (even if just once, please Discussion of New Colors, New Designs)? So happy sitka is baccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just spotted this on the EC page and came to ask about it! I think it looks good. It's been a while since I've seen a Halcyon that appeals to me, but the white grids on the very light blue gives an ethereal effect.

Germany
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The light blue is nice, but it’s not quite my thing. Is there any news about the new 400d color that was supposed to come? Will that still happen?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, this is what I get for not checking the TB forum for a week. Acuity is gorgeous!

I have a question about the Clear Large Organizer Pouch, I truly love this item, as there is nothing quite like it for organizing paperwork.

They might be gone for good, if TB has found a way to set up fabric cuts to be even more efficient than before, cause a piece of fabric as large as Large OPs to disappear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wowee-wow. Acuity is… Hey, I’m all-in on Wasabi, but Acuity is nice. Really nice.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

In person, Acuity isnít as baby blue as it looks to me in the website pics. Iíll try to get some comparison photos with other swatches this afternoon. Itís really nice in person, a little more slate/dusty than pastel.

Edit:
    Just grabbed this pic. Clockwise from left: Dawn, Acuity Blue, Viridian, and Coyote all on a Northwest Sky background.

Last edited by Cristina; 07-22-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    In person, Acuity isn’t as baby blue as it looks to me in the website pics. I’ll try to get some comparison photos with other swatches this afternoon. It’s really nice in person, a little more slate/dusty than pastel.
    Also, see @gochicken ’s posted pictures of Acuity in her Pantone Color Pictures thread to see this swatch in comparison with some other colors.

Winona, MN
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn is my favorite TB color for it's complexity, but I think acuity will be second (love blue-greys)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any plans for a Co-Pilot run in Ursa, Constellation, or Wilderness?

And I know this is a super-specific question, but any plans for a Constellation/Acuity Synapse 25?
    Last edited by John1970; 07-22-2020 at 09:06 AM.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow that Acuity is gorgeous. I didn't much care for it on the website, but I love the picture above. I like my colors with grey in them.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Truck in Nebulous Gray, Co-Pilot in Black Halcyon/Iberian,Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Germany
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, it looks much nicer in the picture above!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy when you have a moment and have caught up (do you ever?) please let us know the status of the colours that are retiring...

Iberian halcyon; Wasabi halcyon; Original (white grid black) 400d halcyon; Grass 210 ballistic; Viridian 210 ballistic; Steel Parapack; Alphaviolet 525 ballistic; Violet aether (handful left); Wasabi aether...

We can use search to see what's still available - it's more the question of are the 'in production' really going to happen and is there anything new to be added to 'in production' queue

Please and Thank You and Sprinkles on Top Big Grin
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @Darcy when you have a moment and have caught up (do you ever?) please let us know the status of the colours that are retiring...

Iberian halcyon; Wasabi halcyon; Original (white grid black) 400d halcyon; Grass 210 ballistic; Viridian 210 ballistic; Steel Parapack; Alphaviolet 525 ballistic; Violet aether (handful left); Wasabi aether...

We can use search to see what's still available - it's more the question of are the 'in production' really going to happen and is there anything new to be added to 'in production' queue

Please and Thank You and Sprinkles on Top Big Grin
    How do you search for something by available color? I wish I could have gotten some more in Iberian, but I got into the Bihn Bag came too late for that color.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by father_dawg View Post
    How do you search for something by available color? I wish I could have gotten some more in Iberian, but I got into the Bihn Bag came too late for that color.
    I just put the colour word (ie, wasabi ) or something in the normal search bar in the upper right corner of the site (on laptop browser, don't use the mobile much)... it will bring up any item that had that word associated with it for this version of the database it seems...so it's more than just what is currently available or in production, but it helps
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast