Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2501
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I just put the colour word (ie, wasabi ) or something in the normal search bar in the upper right corner of the site (on laptop browser, don't use the mobile much)... it will bring up any item that had that word associated with it for this version of the database it seems...so it's more than just what is currently available or in production, but it helps
    I see; that's what I tried, but some of the items that came up were items that didn't have that particular associated with it. I thought there might be a more fine-tuned way to do it.

Thanks.

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so sorry if I missed this in another message, but I'm wondering if the Everyday Cubelet in Acuity and the other new colors (Ursa, Wilderness) are in production because they're just about to be posted, or because they're sold out for this run? I put in an order yesterday, and I'm hoping to do another one today if I can snag the v3 masks, but it would be great if I could include this item. Thank you!
    ( cc @Darcy )

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Again, this is what I get for not checking the TB forum for a week. Acuity is gorgeous!

I have a question about the Clear Large Organizer Pouch, I truly love this item, as there is nothing quite like it for organizing paperwork.

They might be gone for good, if TB has found a way to set up fabric cuts to be even more efficient than before, cause a piece of fabric as large as Large OPs to disappear.
    I really like the large organizer pouches for paperwork. They are a mini filing cabinet for manila or hanging folders. Better for larger stacks of paper with their overall size. For me they are great file for one year's tax return paperwork in each Lg OP, I use others for organic paperwork to carry along for inspection, one has all my important papers like insurance, deeds, birth certificate, etc for a quick emergency go bag situation, and others are temporary paper inbox for receipts, invoices, and payments for later filing. I suspect many people could fit all of their important tax and personal in a single large OP. So I am sad they may be retired. I don't see why they can't use new material for them. We still live in a paper filled world and we need paper organization solutions. (Side note, they stack wonderfully in a large yeoman duffel. Also a yeoman fits a bankers box and a half bankers box to make a mobile filing cabinet.)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    I'm so sorry if I missed this in another message, but I'm wondering if the Everyday Cubelet in Acuity and the other new colors (Ursa, Wilderness) are in production because they're just about to be posted, or because they're sold out for this run? I put in an order yesterday, and I'm hoping to do another one today if I can snag the v3 masks, but it would be great if I could include this item. Thank you!
    ( cc @Darcy )
    Hey stranger! Smilie They were not part of yesterdays release... yesterday's items were listed in this blog post
    https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/julyrestock
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acuity halcyon looks to be a lovely color and slightly brighter than Northwest Sky. Could Acuity be its replacement as an interior fabric to complement black exterior fabrics?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I like it even better in those pictures.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh shoot, did I miss it? Are the large pouches on their way out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    Acuity halcyon looks to be a lovely color and slightly brighter than Northwest Sky. Could Acuity be its replacement as an interior fabric to complement black exterior fabrics?
    I used to think that my dream colour combo was black with either a fjord or Sitka interior. But I think you are right. Acuity would be a great interior colour - a nice light, bright colour.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree - Acuity looks like it would make an amazing interior lining. That was the thought that came to mind the first time I saw it.

I have an A5 GWOP in 210 Ballistic Dawn. I have since been wishing/waiting for the EC to be made in 210 Ballistic Dawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance we'll see an update in the new bags / colors fourm, https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...-order-41.html, with news about acuity?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    Any chance we'll see an update in the new bags / colors fourm, https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...-order-41.html, with news about acuity?
    Not anytime very soon Smilie We're all focused on emails, live chat, and orders, which is a bit complicated because of remote work and physical distancing and that makes it all take more of our time. I'd recommend following the blog for updates on new offerings.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-92b075dc-20a8-4fc3-8127-c1bcd66111c4-jpeg
    Just received my 3DOC in the new Acuity...it’s so pretty, kind of a pale blue frost!
    Attached Images Attached Images Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-6257fcb3-305f-4ef9-94d1-145d2c0b51bc-jpeg 

Forum Member
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like there's a new mask design in town-store pages for the V4 in both twill and flannel (which might be good for winter!) just popped up.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting! I'm glad there will be a two-layer option now for the singer/lanyard model. The flannel sounds promising - fascinating that it will have a "chaotic web" of fibers. I would not have guessed that based on some flannel sheets I've had in the past! Big Grin Looking forward to this iteration!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Looks like there's a new mask design in town-store pages for the V4 in both twill and flannel (which might be good for winter!) just popped up.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some random items that look like return restocks showing up this afternoon... medium & small Yeoman, a Synik 22, couple Luminary 12s, there was an aubergine PU (gone now)...could be others, I just happened to notice these
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast