Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162
Results 2,416 to 2,420 of 2420
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy

Does the Crew plan to make Cubelet in Acuity and Logic Blue?

I find the Cubelet a perfect small gel bottle or, backup mask holder clipped to my EDC Cubelet.

I would like to get EDC Cubelets and matching color Cubelets in the colors above, UV ones would also be welcomed.

I might have to start washing both after each essential outing and they will need proper air drying time.

Forum Member
    New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love cubelets in colors that match the EC! At a glance my grass cubelet and grass EC look like one bag when clipped together with the little swivel clips. I've been using cubelets to hold my disinfectant kit too. They're also my favorite accessory so the more colors the better Wink

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Cubelet is a perfect accessory from toddlerhood to senior years.

It is so lightweight that it can be carried from rooms to room with everything from small stuffed animals, a small coloring book, color pencils set, pocket games, a deck of cards, emergency meds like inhalers, makeup, masks, candy bar to a pack of tissues.

It is also possible to collect them to color code items.

The Everyday Cubelet is also a great present to everyone to be used as a mini purse, an extra pocket, a "move between rooms carry" of work or study items like pens, mouse/memory card, small deck of index cards/mini notebook.

If your work/study/art/journaling load is any bigger, use the Side Kick for thin A5 books and notebooks, even upgrade to the Daylight Briefcase and/or Daylight Backpack.

I use Original Shop Bags and Swift to hold big items (A4 or bigger) from different hobbies and activities.

I learned my lesson when, many papers, I held in my arms, somewhat slipped in a cascade from one room to another.

Apparently, I didn't learn fast enough because, it happened multiple times, before the "oh put your stuff in a TB Bag" light bulb went on.

Fountain pens, color or watercolor pencils cannot stand this kind of treatment, nor would a freshly painted watercolor, nor important papers.

I also want to point out that both the Everyday Cubelet and Cubelet have really helped, with the pandemic forced, ultra minimalist outdoor carry.
    Last edited by backpack; 09-06-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The EC before the pandemic was a handy bag-within-a-bag for me, both to store loose things and to take with me if I was briefly stepping out from work and didn't want to haul around my beast of a work bag. I would never have thought of it as a solo bag for real walking around, but in the minimalist pandemic-and-civil-unrest time, it's worked fairly well. I can jusssst barely get the minimum into it (technically sub-minimum in that I can't fit my iPad Mini, but beggars can't be choosers). Too small for an afternoon jaunt to the park for reading, but fine for light shopping, especially with a flip-n-tumble tucked inside. Looking forward to it in Acuity.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The EC was an organizer for my Small Cafe Bag, which I might just have to put back in service during the fall and winter because of the need to remove and carry hat, gloves and scarf when entering indoor spaces.

Being European, I am always astonished of the difference between outdoor and indoor temperatures in U.S dwellings, created by cranking out freezing cold A/C in summer and summer like heat in winter.

I am pretty ok with 78 and 79 degrees indoors in summer and enough heat to protect plumbing in winter and bundle up indoors.

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162