Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2593
    Germany
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gqb View Post
    I think black 525 / Solaris looked stunning in the makers bag, how about some more age in this combo? but I don't need another small cafe bag (do I? Discussion of New Colors, New Designs)

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Can you have too many Café bags? I’m definitely the wrong person to ask, my sixth is on the way right now (two SCBs and four MCBs). Although I’m thinking of letting go of one of the MCBs.

I don’t like yellow, so no enthusiasm for Solaris here - but I think it would be nice to see some “new” combinations in general. There might be something for everyone.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small and Large Original Shop Bags in 210d are up for sign-up! Worth noting that this will be the very last of the 210d in Viridian.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Small and Large Original Shop Bags in 210d are up for sign-up! Worth noting that this will be the very last of the 210d in Viridian.
    Thanks, will sign up. But sadly anticipating to be disappointed again by a mad scramble and all sold out before any reasonable chance to make any purchase. Don't want to keep repeating myself, but relatively low cost items like Shop Bags which many people may repeat buy, would be great to have in regular stock or on order.
    Last edited by BigBadD; 12-15-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

I am returning the following bags, and if anyone is interested in these, please email Tom Bihn customer service to see if they could set one of them aside for you.

1x Truckasana (Deep Blue/Coyote)
    1x Design Lab PCSB (Coyote Ballistic)
    1x Design Lab PCSB (Coyote Halcyon)

The bag I wanted most was the Shadow Guide 23, and while I missed both time windows on the debut date, I was able to purchase a bag someone returned.

Because I now have my number one choice, I wanted to return these so they could find homes with people who saw these bags as their own first choice.

Hope everyone’s new year is happier and healthier than last, and that these bags find the homes they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicagoan; 01-01-2021 at 08:19 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

The far west
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heads-up! We completed our year-end inventory and added a few 1s and 2s of various items back to the website. Note that email restock notifications didn't trigger for these items because the inventory threshold wasn't reached: in other words, if we restock 1 of something and there's 20 sign-ups for it, the email doesn't send because that'd make 19 people pretty disappointed.

In addition to those various 1s and 2s (which I won't list here as many have already sold and the list is looong) there's a few items that we have more of, and they are.....

Standard Spiff Kit, Solaris

Everyday Cubelets in various colors, including these special ones:
    Everyday Cubelet, Ultraviolet
    Everyday Cubelet, Wasabi

Travel Stuff Sack Size 3, Ultraviolet

Snake Charmer, Small, Island

Color Zipper Ghost Whale Pouch, Mini, Northwest Sky Zipper
    Color Zipper Ghost Whale Pouch, Mini, Wasabi Zipper

Key Strap, Snaphook/O-Ring, Ultraviolet
    Key Strap, Snaphook/O-Ring, Iberian

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Is there any estimate on the next round of restocks, by chance? Big Grin

The far west
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrealle View Post
    @Darcy Is there any estimate on the next round of restocks, by chance? Big Grin
    We'll be able to share some news pretty soon, which will include a pre-order and more details about the Paragon. And another chance at DLPCSBs, of course.

If that wasn't enough: we've got this wacky idea of creating product pages for up-and-coming products that are either a sure thing but are so new that we don't have photos of them quite yet *or* designs that may or may not be made (depending on how excited everyone gets about them). In lieu of the regular photos, there'd be sketches or patterns (with details like the logo label added). The first of these could be the Paragon (it's in the process of being made right now but it'll be a bit before we have photo samples) or a vintage TOM BIHN waist pack. Or both!

One more thing since you've got me going on this topic: we've been getting a number of emails and messages asking when the Guide's Edition Syniks might be available again. We think we can eek out "one more" one more production run this spring/summer, so sign up here if you're interested in that one.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll be able to share some news pretty soon, which will include a pre-order and more details about the Paragon. And another chance at DLPCSBs, of course.

If that wasn't enough: we've got this wacky idea of creating product pages for up-and-coming products that are either a sure thing but are so new that we don't have photos of them quite yet *or* designs that may or may not be made (depending on how excited everyone gets about them). In lieu of the regular photos, there'd be sketches or patterns (with details like the logo label added). The first of these could be the Paragon (it's in the process of being made right now but it'll be a bit before we have photo samples) or a vintage TOM BIHN waist pack. Or both!

One more thing since you've got me going on this topic: we've been getting a number of emails and messages asking when the Guide's Edition Syniks might be available again. We think we can eek out "one more" one more production run this spring/summer, so sign up here if you're interested in that one.
    Very exciting news!

Will the GE’s be limited to listed colors in production?

The far west
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djkindred View Post
    Very exciting news!

Will the GE’s be limited to listed colors in production?
    Unlikely. There's already been two requests tonight for Mars Red... and a request for 400d Halcyon! If you sign up for the email notification for any of the colors, you'll get an early heads-up with the dates the packs will be offered and in what colors.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Unlikely. There's already been two requests tonight for Mars Red... and a request for 400d Halcyon! If you sign up for the email notification for any of the colors, you'll get an early heads-up with the dates the packs will be offered and in what colors.
    Thanks Darcy! I did see the halcyon comment on Instagram. Sounds interesting!

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thank you!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy , will this production include the new 400d halcyon color that's coming?
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    @pammy , I thought you might also be asking about whether this would also apply to the smaller size (GE Synik 22) being made again, although I wouldn’t be surprised if they only had another run for the GE Synik 30 — which is the only page referenced in @Darcy ’s post
    Last edited by moriond; 01-12-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @pammy , I thought you might also be asking about whether this would also apply to the smaller size (GE Synik 22) being made again, although I wouldn’t be surprised if they only had another run for the GE Synik 30 — which is the only page referenced in @Darcy ’s post
    @moriond , I meant the GE Synik 30 in 400d halcyon because I am curious about the new halcyon color, and also we haven't seen halcyon in the GE Synik before, right? Maybe I'm mistaken on that. At 4'11" the SN30 might look big on me, but I'd like to compare it to the A30 and SA in terms of a packout, so keeping my eyes open for the colors and fabrics that go into production, as this might be my last chance to acquire the GE edition. Although a SN30 in the new 400d halcyon color/Solaris would be great too. Just pondering my options.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

The far west
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    If we decide to offer the Guide's Editions in 400d Halcyon, I do think we'd offer them in the new color (along with Black.) We're making the Guide's Edition Paragon in Black and ____ 400d right now, so we'll get to see how it looks in that design pretty soon here. The new 400d Halcyon color is a comforting, rich without being deeply hued, yet peaceful earth tone -- I think it pairs well with the Coyote.