Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2742
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    If we decide to offer the Guide's Editions in 400d Halcyon, I do think we'd offer them in the new color (along with Black.) We're making the Guide's Edition Paragon in Black and ____ 400d right now, so we'll get to see how it looks in that design pretty soon here. The new 400d Halcyon color is a comforting, rich without being deeply hued, yet peaceful earth tone -- I think it pairs well with the Coyote.
    This is very exciting news! Now I'm super curious about that new 400d color. I'm a huge halcyon lover, and prefer it to almost any other fabric. now I'm thinking I will have to get a GE Paragon to test the waters before the GE Synik goes into production. Looking forward to seeing the Paragon in person.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update! We've been receiving a fair number of questions about that upcoming February pre-order we're planning. We're not quite ready to fully unveil it all because.... most of the bags include new colors and we're just finishing up taking photos of those! (We're also offering some of the Black exterior bags with the same blackout label that debuted with the Icon.) Speaking of one of those new colors, I'm having quite a difficult time capturing the essence(s) of Taiga. You *will* be able to request/receive swatches of the new colors, which is a good thing because it may take a community effort (aka your photos) to ensure everyone gets to see the many facets of Taiga.

Those photos (and further details about the pre-order) will be ready to share next week. In the meantime, here's the list of bags that'll be offered in the first pre-order. If you're not seeing a bag you were hoping for in this list, feel free to ask about it here.... chances are it'll be in the next pre-order or restock after this first one in February!

Guideís Edition Paragon
    Design Lab Paragon
    Synik 30
    Shadow Guide 23
    Design Lab Edition Packing Cube Shoulder Bag
    Pick-Up Truck
    Monster Truck
    Side Effect
    Side Kick
    Everyday Cubelet
    HLT 1
    HLT 2
    Nik's Minimalist Wallets
    AndÖ. the Cubelet!

In addition to the above, we're also making various sizes of the Cache and more Ghost Whale Organizer Pouches.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, any timeframe for the Guide version of the Synik 22 and Synik 30?

The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby84 View Post
    Hi, any timeframe for the Guide version of the Synik 22 and Synik 30?
    It's very likely those will be offered as part of the pre-order after the February pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealle View Post
    @Darcy The Pickup Truck is coming back??
    It is! Between all of the requests plus a bunch of the crew here wanting some Pick-Up Trucks, couldn't say no.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy

To clarify, is the Pick-Up Truck coming back for just this pre-order or unretiring for more than one run?

Yay Ghost Whales!

So the next run of Original Shop Bags will be later than this pre-order I presume - are you thinking pre-order or let 'er rip orders?
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @Darcy

To clarify, is the Pick-Up Truck coming back for just this pre-order or unretiring for more than one run?

Yay Ghost Whales!

So the next run of Original Shop Bags will be later than this pre-order I presume - are you thinking pre-order or let 'er rip orders?
    Smilie
    Two great questions.

Pick-Up Truck... this very well could be the last opportunity to order. We can't say for sure, but with how busy we expect the 2021 production schedule to be, I definitely don't think it'll be offered again this year.

Original and Zip-Top Shop Bags will be offered in the next pre-order after this first February pre-order.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick-Up Truck! Yay! Hopefully this time I can get it in a color that works for me.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy - I see that the new colour updates for items have a cool new graphic for the 'new color / photo coming soon' - is that more of Dan's work?
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone in the facebook group spotted that a new 200d halcyon color-Tidal-has been added! Can't wait to see it and Taiga.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @Darcy - I see that the new colour updates for items have a cool new graphic for the 'new color / photo coming soon' - is that more of Dan's work?
    It is!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Someone in the facebook group spotted that a new 200d halcyon color-Tidal-has been added! Can't wait to see it and Taiga.
    There will be a chance to get a sneak peek at Taiga *and* help us test/provide feedback on something that may reduce the rush on debut/pre-order days..... I'll post about it today or tomorrow... stay tuned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

There will be a chance to get a sneak peek at Taiga *and* help us test/provide feedback on something that may reduce the rush on debut/pre-order days..... I'll post about it today or tomorrow... stay tuned!
    @Darcy that's very exciting news and I'd love get a chance! Will keep my eyes peeled for sure. Will that info be posted here on the message boards or elsewhere like the FB group?

The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    @Darcy that's very exciting news and I'd love get a chance! Will keep my eyes peeled for sure. Will that info be posted here on the message boards or elsewhere like the FB group?
    Here and the FB group! If it's an announcement type thing, I make a point to post the same info here in the Forums and the FB group at roughly the same time.

The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Germany
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thereís been some pictures posted on Facebook of Tidal, love that blue! Acuity was too babyblue for my taste, but Tidal has just the right amount of Darkness mixed in. I had planned to buy one of the Halcyon Side Effects and Iím definitely going to pick Tidal now.

And thanks for offering the Pick-Up Truck in Dawn! Iím happy Iíll have my chance to buy one after all. Embarrassment

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Any chance of some Tidal pics here for those of us who aren't on FB? Smilie

Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast