Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 70 of 153 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2292
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Thanks for the informative post. There are very few company spokespeople who understand what is meant when customers refer to bags for the zombie apocalypse, and I'm grateful that's taken into consideration when planning the designs Smilie
    And this is one of the many reasons I love Team Bihn and the TB Community!!!

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdowney83 View Post
    I noticed on the S25 page, a Cloud 525/Island Halcyon is "in production" I emails customer support a couple weeks ago to ask if the new 525 nylon would ever be paired with halcyon and was told it was very unlikely. I am wondering if that stance had changed, or if this listing is an error. If not an error will the 525 also be paired with halcyon for other bags in the future? Thank you.
    I think most likely their stance had changed. There are a lot more 525 Ballistic Exterior lined with Halcyon in S25 Page. I'm waiting for S19's Option. I hope there is 525 Olive with Island. Do you think that such combo is ever available?

525 Deep Blue with Island sounds great too. Dark blue with Island blue.

Argh! I still couldn't decide whether I should get the Canyon option when it is available. I never had an Island bag before though.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Alabama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just not in love with any of the new colors. I think that maybe they are just too bold and bright for me. I know many of you out there are loving them but just none of them grabs my heart the way several of the now "older colors" do. Maybe I will just give it more time and they will grow on me. Anyone else not jiving with it?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the fact that we have more choices in colors for something that isn't the super thick ballistic cloth. I really don't like Cordura as it ruined a couple pair of nylon pants i had by making them pilly when i traveled with my MCB. IMHO cloud, olive and dark blue aren't too bold or bright. I haven't seen Mars Red in person.
    A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new Black & Canyon S25 but uncharacteristically, it has a fault. There are no black / Canyon options available and none of the others appeal...any ideas how TB will handle this? I like Wasabi in the aether packing cubes but all the checked bag interiors look much lighter than that.

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasshock View Post
    I have a new Black & Canyon S25 but uncharacteristically, it has a fault. There are no black / Canyon options available and none of the others appeal...any ideas how TB will handle this? I like Wasabi in the aether packing cubes but all the checked bag interiors look much lighter than that.
    That sounds like a job for customer service! They'll fix you right up. I got a bag with a grease stain once. I emailed with a pic. They paid for return shipping, repaired it, and sent it back for free. The bags are guaranteed for life, so don't fret.

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Is it possible the Field Journal will be made with the new colors? Perhaps with an interior that isn't black? I'm hoping. elisa

Forum Member
    Midwest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my Luminary. I ordered the blue with canyon interior. It is the perfect size for me. I am short, but that is not the main reason I like it. It is also going to be very useful to pack in my checked bag and use as a day pack when I get where I'm going. The interior compartments are a smart addition. Great job. Great size.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance of a Medium Cafe Bag (or something in the new line of messenger bags) coming back in the Linen color?

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi All,

A few questions about recent product offerings: First, the Daylight Briefcase in Azure seems to be a new offering. I don't recall this color of Cordura being used for either backpacks or briefcases before -- of the new Cordura color offerings added since the November 2014 Limited Edition Small Cafe Bags, I only recall Red Blend making it into the Daylight series of Briefcases and Backpacks, and into the Synapse line.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    09/12/2017 New Bags and Colors Ready to Order
    Blue Edition

Daylight Briefcase, Azure 1000 Cordura/Steel 420 Parapack

Secondly, I notice that the Citizen Canines produced earlier this month are now all listed with Coyote Parapack interiors on both the announcement list, and on the product pages, whereas previously steel parapack was used in the linings.

Is this a new parapack color option? I didn't see it listed in Darcy's Color List + News thread.

moriond

Orange County, CA, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love a Coyote Parapack bag!
    DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    First, the Daylight Briefcase in Azure seems to be a new offering.
    Whoa, yes that seems new to me too. Cool!

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh crap, a Daylight Briefcase in Azure. I hardly use my DLBC enough anyway, but I think I might NEEEED the Azure one. Because Azure.

Edit - I have no willpower. The Azure DLBC is MINE!!!!! I have convinced myself that I will employ it as a "grab and go" camera bag for my m4/3 and that it will be just the right "between" size to fit between a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (too small) and a Maker's Bag (too large) for a day-trip bag.

In honesty, though, it's light-weightness should actually make it perform really well as a second bag to a backpack, with a camera insert, 3D Organizer Cube or Side Effect (PLO) and water bottle tucked inside. I very often end up over-stuffing my Small Cafe Bag on overnight trips to try to make it hold all that, so I'm looking forward to the Azure DLBC doing that while still allowing me to pack something Azure.
    Last edited by Meglet; 09-12-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we know if/when the DLBC will be available in the new lighter weight ballistic nylon?

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, per Instagram this will likely be the only time they make the DLBC in Azure. So if you want one, better grab it quick!

(And now I'm very glad I went ahead and ordered one.)
    Rambling On. . . . .

Page 70 of 153 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast