Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 77 of 147 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2192
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of new designs and colors, I have a newbie question: when they say a design will be available for order at 8:00 am on a given day, do they mean 8:00 Pacific time?

Montana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimonkey View Post
    Speaking of new designs and colors, I have a newbie question: when they say a design will be available for order at 8:00 am on a given day, do they mean 8:00 Pacific time?
    Yes, that's correct!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, @lizziejean3 Smilie

Montana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimonkey View Post
    Thanks, @lizziejean3 Smilie
    You're welcome!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I haven't gotten any of the new 525 fabrics so I am struggling to decide on a color for the Pop Tote. I am most interested in Deep Blue or Olive, but from what I've read about them they seem to be darker, less lustrous (matte) versions of Navy and Verde. I love both Navy and Verde but am a little worried about these being darker/one-dimensional. I've looked at comparison pics already, but I'd like some feedback as to how Navy and Verde fans found Deep Blue and/or Olive in comparison.

Also, I love Ilkyway's idea of lining the Pop Tote with a small shop bag, of which I have Fjord Smilie and will soon get Northwest Sky. Would anyone be willing to take some pictures of something in Deep Blue next to Northwest Sky, and/or something in Olive next to Fjord and Northwest Sky, please? I'm thinking seeing how I would combine them might help me make a decision between the two!

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by majandra22 View Post
    Hi guys,

I haven't gotten any of the new 525 fabrics so I am struggling to decide on a color for the Pop Tote. I am most interested in Deep Blue or Olive, but from what I've read about them they seem to be darker, less lustrous (matte) versions of Navy and Verde. I love both Navy and Verde but am a little worried about these being darker/one-dimensional. I've looked at comparison pics already, but I'd like some feedback as to how Navy and Verde fans found Deep Blue and/or Olive in comparison.

Also, I love Ilkyway's idea of lining the Pop Tote with a small shop bag, of which I have Fjord Smilie and will soon get Northwest Sky. Would anyone be willing to take some pictures of something in Deep Blue next to Northwest Sky, and/or something in Olive next to Fjord and Northwest Sky, please? I'm thinking seeing how I would combine them might help me make a decision between the two!
    I have the Pop Tote in Deep Blue and also own a Small Shop Bag in NW Sky, but unfortunately the Shop Bag is at home and I am at my in-laws. Iím happy to shoot photos of the bags in a similar fashion but wonít get it done until Sunday. Hopefully someone else can at least get you some good color examples to check out in the meantime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My TC in Dawn arrived this afternoon!

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-b308531b-aa79-4b79-ab3e-9ec99d0defad-jpeg

Here it is in the back section of my Stowaway in Alphaviolet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-6f1dda80-387b-4e57-973e-e26b68a3228e-jpeg

Got a Q-kit, which came in Steel. I like Steel Smilie

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-64cc666c-c009-4334-9502-df1fd27918a9-jpeg

Oh, and I snagged a couple of key straps in Island, which is a fabulous color!

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-1ae17c21-4957-439b-9fbc-26b2b6140ab6-jpeg
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know if there will be more Shop Bags in the 210 ballistic? I snagged one in Dawn but still hope to get one in Grass or Viridian.

Forum Member
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Anyone know if there will be more Shop Bags in the 210 ballistic? I snagged one in Dawn but still hope to get one in Grass or Viridian.
    I have the same question as I'm planning on a big buy (through a friend who lives in the United States, to save on shipping costs), and I was enamored by Ilkyway's pictures of the LSB in Viridian.

A secondary question is whether Nordic is at all yet used to make anything (like Shopping Bags), or is it only Island for those wanting a clean blue anymore?

Forum Member
    Austin US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @haraya and @myroslava. I was also wondering about this and emailed TB last week. (Specifically about the Canyon Shop Bag and if any 210 Shop Bag colors would be available when the Pop Tote Debuts.) Here is Cody's response:

"As for the Canyon Shop Bag, I checked our Production Schedule and it looks like we don't have plans to make it anytime soon. It's very likely we will have at least one more run of them, though, probably sometime in early 2018. So keep your eyes peeled!

It looks like there won't be any Small Shop Bags appearing before next Monday, and the ones that are on the production schedule right now are all Halcyon colors. Again, probably early next year for more 210 Ballistic colors."

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Awbee; 11-26-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Mid-Atlantic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by majandra22 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Also, I love Ilkyway's idea of lining the Pop Tote with a small shop bag, of which I have Fjord Smilie and will soon get Northwest Sky.
    I sometimes line my burnt orange Moveable Feast bag with a large Zest (remember zest, ya'll? Oh so cheery and second only to Solar...) shop bag. Such a lovely combo! None of the MF bags are lined but the experiment proved that the zest lining would have looked great in my burnt orange S19. Heh!
    Bring back Solar, pretty please? Wink BRIGHT interior colours make me happy! Smilie **Team SolarSitkaWasabiZest**

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, the S25 frames are sold out already! Guess I'll be waiting a wee while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myroslava View Post
    I have the same question as I'm planning on a big buy (through a friend who lives in the United States, to save on shipping costs), and I was enamored by Ilkyway's pictures of the LSB in Viridian.

A secondary question is whether Nordic is at all yet used to make anything (like Shopping Bags), or is it only Island for those wanting a clean blue anymore?
    Yes, Nordic 400d Halcyon (along with Black 400d Halcyon) has been used for items like Shop Bags and Packing Cube Shoulder Bags, although it has not been available for these products for some time. A check of my order history shows that I ordered Nordic shop bags on December 6, 2016, but I don't recall seeing them available for over half a year. It was also available in the Cafe Bags (usually Nordic/Wasabi, but they made the Large Cafe Bag in Nordic/Northwest Sky before it was retired). It's an option for the Side Kick, an in production option for the Side Effect, was an option for the final batch of the Smart Alec backpack (3 remaining at end of the November 15 debut day; last one sold the weekend one week after), is available for the Sprout kids' backpack, is in production for the Synapse 25 and Guide's Pack, and has been used for various travel bags, including the Night Flight Travel Duffel (sold out around July).

You can also find Nordic in the Parental Unit, and previous versions of the Swift knitting tote (not currently available)

Perhaps some of the most popular Nordic items are the Daylight Briefcase (all models, including Nordic/Northwest Sky, in production) and the Daylight Backpack (where this combo is also in Production).

There is also a long list of accessories which have never been available in the current Nordic Halcyon - organizer wallets, 3D cubes, Snake Charmers, Packing Cube Backpacks, etc.

HTH. if you're interested in a specific product's availability in Nordic (e.g., like the Shop Bags), please ask. In general, when new materials get introduced (like the 525d and 210d Ballistic Nylon that debuted with the Luminary and Stowaway early this summer), a lot of the production shifts to those materials. Also, the largest range of new color offerings in a product tends to be shortly after a new item debuts, and they figure out which color combinations are most in demand.

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ladyleo

Zest looks great with everything...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Wow, the S25 frames are sold out already! Guess I'll be waiting a wee while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, and the Pop Totes in Deep Blue, Mars Red, and Black have also sold out.

moriond

Page 77 of 147 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast