1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1421
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a side note, but if TB ever decided to make fleece/faux-shearling-lined bags, I would be curled up inside one right now.

Brrrrrrr from the Northeast blizzard zone.....
    blackbird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a side note, but if TB ever decided to make fleece/faux-shearling-lined bags, I would be curled up inside one right now.
    Does this one count? LOL https://blog.tombihn.com/new-flocculent-tom-bihn
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, SE in black/iberian, SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps and Cubelets!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any word on a replacement(s) for the Sprout yet?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any clues about when the new wallets will be released?
    I used the Clear Organizer Wallet for a bit, but found it to be too bulky for me. So I've switched to another manufacturer's version, which is very space-saving, but has lately not been serving my needs.
    I'm eager to see the new designs.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also didn't like the COW. The dividers were too soft and too bulky.

I like the clear double organizer pouch in the small size as a wallet. It holds dollar bills flat and the clear front is good for cards I want to see. Plus I tether it to an o-ring so I never walk off and leave my wallet behind. And it's super flat.

I keep my "almost never used" cards in the mini pouch and keep it tethered separately in my purse, and then the clear double organizer pouch just has my driver's license, one credit card, and my cash. So I never take everything out at the same time. Plus, I like that it doesn't look like a wallet, so pickpockets are more likely to avoid it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Plus, I like that it doesn't look like a wallet, so pickpockets are more likely to avoid it.
    So funny story - I was in Paris walking into the Louvre one morning about a month and a half ago. And even though I knew better, I had my wallet (a mini ballistic pouch) in my coat pocket. Of course three women came and surrounded me asking for signatures, if I spoke English, and so on. Obvious pickpockets. And obviously one of them snagged my pouch out of my coat pocket. I realized about 2 seconds later and turned around, and one of the women handed it back to me. I don't think they realized what it was, because everything was still in it when they gave it back to me.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scary. Now I'm paranoid about travelling. I'm sewing O-rings in all my clothes.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I wouldn't be paranoid - just more cautious than I was. I was definitely distracted because I had my S19 and was carrying two coffees and two croissants. After buying coffee, I should have stuck my pouch in my bag or pants pocket, but quickly stashed it in my coat pocket instead. The whole reason I was using the mini pouch as a wallet while traveling was to be able to secure it to my bag, but that only works if you use it

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd buy one of every bag in Zest!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the Side Kick come back in Mars Red, or is that run over?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahem. 525 ballistic Daylight backpacks. I had a feeling they were coming. I can't decide between cloud/dawn and olive/canyon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I have been looking forward to these! Hoping there is a Deep Blue/Dawn coming.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they're going to start spreading Dawn into more bags like this, then they need to not retire it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    If they're going to start spreading Dawn into more bags like this, then they need to not retire it.
    I could live without Dawn if Viridian were used as a lining with Deep Blue, or I could even embrace Cloud with it, but I will never get a bag with a Grass interior. Never.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can accept that we all have different tastes, but it continues to puzzle me that almost every time an item in Deep Blue appears, it is lined with Grass. My process of flipping through the colors on the web site, when I find the Deep Blue, is always a mental "Oooooh.... Ugh!"

Super-happy that I have my Luminary in Deep Blue/Canyon, and the Side Kick that was produced in Deep Blue/Dawn.

The Daylight Backpacks should be great in the 525 ballistic, though! Those of you that buy them, please post pics to give a sense of how they wear and carry. I bet they are quite different from the Halcyon version I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I could live without Dawn if Viridian were used as a lining with Deep Blue, or I could even embrace Cloud with it, but I will never get a bag with a Grass interior. Never.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 03-23-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: for accuracy
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast