Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1855
    Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I can accept that we all have different tastes, but it continues to puzzle me that almost every time an item in Deep Blue appears, it is lined with Grass. My mental process of flipping through the colors on the web site, when I find the Deep Blue, is always a mental "Oooooh.... Ugh!"
    LOL, this is me with Wasabi, and why is it always always always paired with my beloved Aubergine, instead of a nice Aubergine/NWS combo? Thankfully I've managed to get my hands on the occasional Aubergine/NWS or Steel over the years, and now that Cloud and Veridian are available that opens up more options on top of the NorthWest Sky and occasional Ultraviolet that would pop up.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I followed the link to the new cache page. There is a bag in Olive that is shown that looks like a cadet but the perspective almost seems like its a vertical bag. My eyes or a tease of something new.

https://www.tombihn.com/products/cac...=6900280393791

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks new Nice slim profile!

Quote Originally Posted by tebnewyork View Post
    OK I followed the link to the new cache page. There is a bag in Olive that is shown that looks like a cadet but the perspective almost seems like its a vertical bag. My eyes or a tease of something new.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is it's a Cadet with an odd perspective, since the other bag shown is already a vertical backpack.

I'm kind of intrigued by the new cache, design, especially because you can switch the orientation. If it had been a choice last year when I got my cache, I definitely would have bought it. But now that I've had my flap version for over 6 months, I'm not sure that I'd trade. It may not be quite as secure, but it's quick to move the laptop in and out of.

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome! I just got a new work laptop and wasn't looking forward to getting two new caches to fit my Synapse and Pilot.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Will the Side Kick come back in Mars Red, or is that run over?
    We do plan to offer the Side Kick in Mars Red again in the next production run after the current production run.

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Any clues about when the new wallets will be released?
    I used the Clear Organizer Wallet for a bit, but found it to be too bulky for me. So I've switched to another manufacturer's version, which is very space-saving, but has lately not been serving my needs.
    I'm eager to see the new designs.
    There's various prototypes being tested and Nik's been making more versions of the wallets. I don't think they'll be ready for order anytime soon. Maybe the end of this year?

Quote Originally Posted by EBP View Post
    Any word on a replacement(s) for the Sprout yet?
    No replacement for the Sprout is planned at this time.

That's the Cadet, but I am not surprised you are thinking along these lines given how many new designs we're working on.

Quote Originally Posted by kieri View Post
    This is awesome! I just got a new work laptop and wasn't looking forward to getting two new caches to fit my Synapse and Pilot.
    That makes us very happy! There's a number of things we really like about the new Cache..... I do think our favorite thing is that people won't have to buy two or make do with one/putting it on its side in some bags.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

The Earth, we share.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link!
    I didn't realize that Cache has been redesign! Neat!
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t like deep blue and grass together either, though I like both colors separately.
    Since I’m excited for an olive 525 Daylight backpack, I put my two Cubelets together with the olive Pop Tote to see how they looked. I decided on olive/dawn because I haven’t seen that combo before and it looks pretty!

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs-6c633a8a-9818-4e83-bdcf-b7e11e362616-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

That makes us very happy! There's a number of things we really like about the new Cache..... I do think our favorite thing is that people won't have to buy two or make do with one/putting it on its side in some bags.
    Also must make you happy to cut out so many SKUs and add capacity to bring us new goodies.

Forum Member
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy about the new caches. Now I can get one that'll work with my BB vertically and my wife's TS horizontally.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, for the new Cache, which iPad Pro is the “iPad Pro” size for? There have been three different sizes.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also must make you happy to cut out so many SKUs and add capacity to bring us new goodies.
    Indeed. We are quite excited about the new designs in the works (and hope you guys will be too once you see them!)

Quote Originally Posted by SIM View Post
    So, for the new Cache, which iPad Pro is the “iPad Pro” size for? There have been three different sizes.
    Good question. The 10A (iPad Pro) Cache is sized for the 10.5" iPad Pro -- I've gone ahead and updated the name of that Cache to be 10A (10.5" iPad Pro).
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little confused about the new Aether + Mesh packing cubes. The Halcyon cubes had the #5 zipper while the Aether used the #3 zipper. On the product page for the Tri-Star Aether + Mesh packing cube it reads, "#5 YKK coil zipper with plastic sliders" while the WF, A45 and A30 versions all read, "#3 YKK coil zipper with plastic sliders". Is this an error or a variation?

Also, will the Tri-Star & WF versions be offered in Carbon?

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey tim13, thanks for the heads up on that error. The WF, A45, and A30 are all #5 zippers and I've updated the pages to reflect the correct zipper size.

Forum Member
    New York, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very tempted to order myself a Side Effect, but I'm just not sold on the color combinations (even though there are so many available- I'm so picky!). Any chance there might be a Black 400 Halycon/200 Wasabi or Northwest sky combo, or an Aubergine 1050 with Wasabi or Northwest sky?
    Synapse 19 (black/wasabi), Cubelet (dawn + aubergine), Travel Stuff Sack (northwest sky), Travel Tray (northwest sky), Side Effect (new Nordic/northwest sky), A30 Small Laundry Packing Cube (wasabi aether), Organizer Pouches (olive, aubergine)

Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast