Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 84 of 173 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2593
    Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have searched the forums for an answer to this, but thought I would ask here: is there any likelihood of the MCB being made in Olive within the next year or so?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar question yesterday and used the live chat feature from the product page and got an immediate answer.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyM View Post
    I have searched the forums for an answer to this, but thought I would ask here: is there any likelihood of the MCB being made in Olive within the next year or so?
    You probably want to call or email TB directly as olive is listed as "Olive (retiring October - December 2017)" on the Color List thread...
    so I figure we're already into bonus rounds with Olive being still available...

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I chatted with someone there today. They checked the scheduling, and thought MCB Olive would be available after the current production cycle of SCB, or in approximately three months. Fingers crossed!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that it's May, is it rude of me to ask for an update on the debut timeline? Is it still tentatively May or June?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough, I hopped on the website this morning at about 8:30 am (central) and there was the MCB, available in Olive/Dawn. I just ordered it!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    Now that it's May, is it rude of me to ask for an update on the debut timeline? Is it still tentatively May or June?
    Not rude at all! We actually had a meeting about the next debut yesterday- initial color offerings were chosen and many other things were discussed. Beyond that, I can't offer any additional details just yet. Smilie

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Not rude at all! We actually had a meeting about the next debut yesterday- initial color offerings were chosen and many other things were discussed. Beyond that, I can't offer any additional details just yet. Smilie
    Hi @MikeV,

Can you tell us how many items were on the agenda for this meeting that you had yesterday? Big Grin
    -m

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bag tease.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Can you tell us how many items were on the agenda for this meeting that you had yesterday? Big Grin
    More than 2, fewer than 46 Smilie

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More than 2, fewer than 46 Smilie
    heh! I like this!

How long was this meeting?
    -m

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has the Cadet ever been made in Aubergine or are there plans to do so? I need a bag that can accommodate a 14" laptop and it would be great, but I'm not fond of the colors it is currently/soon selling in.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the latest blog post the newer luminary 10/14 will not be out until later this year, so they are not part of the next release, or are they?

And the updates to the design sound great, but are you be introducing any new 525 colors?

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the Luminary 14 for "taller" folks isn't really that much taller. I'm short but I found the original Luminary just too small to hold what I need for a day trip (camera, water bottle, wallet, snacks, light sweatshirt) and I've been dreaming of a "Synapse 15" for years to use as a camera backpack. So I've got my fingers crossed the new Luminary 14 might be what I am looking for, if it's not too tall for short people!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    According to the latest blog post the newer luminary 10/14 will not be out until later this year, so they are not part of the next release..
    I’m confused by the post. Are they saying the current Luminary is actually 10 L in volume? The product page still has it listed as 12 L. I understand there’s some variation in volume testing but am disappointed.

Page 84 of 173 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast