1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 86 of 107 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1596
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Interesting to see Black 525 Snake Charmer being listed as available.
    Not sure whether previously has such option. Otherwise, first 525 in Accessories?
    Well spotted! I hope to see a Viridian SC soon!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPODA View Post
    2017 colors were (I think) Sitka, Monarch (my absolute favorite ó itís a lovely orange) and....a blue. I canít remember the name but itís darker than island. The best description Iíve heard is a denim blue. I have a small travel tray in that blue. If youíre really curious, I can take a picture. Or those might have been 2016 colors...
    The blue is Fjord! It is so pretty!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2017 colors were (I think) Sitka, Monarch (my absolute favorite ó itís a lovely orange) and....a blue. I canít remember the name but itís darker than island. The best description Iíve heard is a denim blue. I have a small travel tray in that blue. If youíre really curious, I can take a picture. Or those might have been 2016 colors...
    You can see the blog post about the 2016 limited edition colors here:
    https://blog.tombihn.com/sitka-monarch-fjord-halcyon

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2017 colors were (I think) Sitka, Monarch (my absolute favorite ó itís a lovely orange) and....a blue. ....
    Those were great colors. I have hoped monarch and/or sitka would come back.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitka Discussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New DesignsDiscussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had not yet known brand of TB at the time of 2016 limited edition colors be offered.

Just wonder whether these 3 colors will be offered again in the future.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglamlfc View Post
    I had not yet known brand of TB at the time of 2016 limited edition colors be offered.

Just wonder whether these 3 colors will be offered again in the future.
    They do pop up on eBay from time to time... just ask my PayPal account...Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really excited about the Aeronaut frames & belts. Thanks, TB!

I'm very much looking forward to reading the first reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the Travel Cubelets from this most recent batch still lined with Violet?

[As my question was answered in a different venue, in case anyone else is wondering: Yes.]
    Last edited by bchaplin; 06-12-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announcement email from the TB Crew hit my inbox at 12:49 PM and the order receipt arrived at 1:08 PM... is that maybe some kind of record? LOL

Got the frame and hip belt (plus a couple other items, obvs). I think I'm most excited that since I have an older A45, I had to buy the A30 sized frame, so now this will work for both my Aeronauts! It's kind of a bonus for holding on to that well-loved bag from 9 years ago.

I too am looking forward to others' reviews, and may post my own if I get around to it/remember.

ETA: oh, and the shipping notification came at 2:35 PM, woohoo!
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my order in at 12:46! I checked the website and saw the frames and belt were on there before the newsletter went out. I'm so excited about this.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Are the Travel Cubelets from this most recent batch still lined with Violet?

[As my question was answered in a different venue, in case anyone else is wondering: Yes.]
    Ugh ugh ugh for real? I didn't pay attention to this and just ordered one in Dawn. I think I need to reach out to TB and change my exterior colors. That's waayyy too much girly for me.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'd give it a try before you return it. It's a slightly darker shade than their ultraviolet or alphaviolet, it's pretty unobtrusive & only on one side, and I actually prefer it over the all-black interior. I asked the question because I decided to get another Travel Cubelet in black, just because it has the violet interior panel. (I will rehome my original black TC, or give it to someone -- they are great minibags).

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    Ugh ugh ugh for real? I didn't pay attention to this and just ordered one in Dawn. I think I need to reach out to TB and change my exterior colors. That's waayyy too much girly for me.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Well, I'd give it a try before you return it. It's a slightly darker shade than their ultraviolet or alphaviolet, it's pretty unobtrusive & only on one side, and I actually prefer it over the all-black interior. I asked the question because I decided to get another Travel Cubelet in black, just because it has the violet interior panel. (I will rehome my original black TC, or give it to someone -- they are great minibags).
    It looks fairly vivid in the photo, so thanks for your input. I've already reached out to TB about changing my exterior color. Lately I've had to make so many color compromises with TB. I'm ready for 1969 flannels and earth tones to come back in style.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    I'm ready for 1969 flannels and earth tones to come back in style.
    Have you seen Olive in person? Olive/Canyon and Mars Red/Canyon... very autumnal colours... (sadly, Canyon is disco'd). I'm happy that I snagged a Black/Canyon S19 when they first came out.

Page 86 of 107 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast