1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,291 to 1,299 of 1299
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Have you seen Olive in person? Olive/Canyon and Mars Red/Canyon... very autumnal colours... (sadly, Canyon is disco'd). I'm happy that I snagged a Black/Canyon S19 when they first came out.
    I haven't seen olive in person, but I just ordered a S25 in Olive and I'm sure I'll love it... or at least the Olive exterior. Currently the only interior choices are Ultraviolet and Island. Out of sheer desperation, I went with Island. Unless I'm pleasantly surprised, I'll probably be sending the S25 back. {Sigh.} I've wanted a S25 for about a year, but as far as I know, TB hasn't offered it in any calm color combos besides black/gray. And I really want a color. Oh well, I may have to wait longer.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    I haven't seen olive in person, but I just ordered a S25 in Olive and I'm sure I'll love it... or at least the Olive exterior. Currently the only interior choices are Ultraviolet and Island. Out of sheer desperation, I went with Island. Unless I'm pleasantly surprised, I'll probably be sending the S25 back. {Sigh.} I've wanted a S25 for about a year, but as far as I know, TB hasn't offered it in any calm color combos besides black/gray. And I really want a color. Oh well, I may have to wait longer.
    I love Island as an interior. The blue on the inside makes me think of the ocean. Outside it doesn't feel as calm to me, but inside it does.
    Olive/Island is a new combo that they haven't done before for the Synapses.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I love Island as an interior. The blue on the inside makes me think of the ocean. Outside it doesn't feel as calm to me, but inside it does.
    Olive/Island is a new combo that they haven't done before for the Synapses.
    Oh how I appreciate this encouragement! As a mountain living Mama (we have ocean blue skies) who also spends a fair amount of time at the coast, fingers crossed I will love it. Thanks for your comment.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi @Tonya,

The Olive/Island combination may work better than you think. Two months ago, @pammy posted (#2207) a picture of Pocket Pouch combinations with Island in the Your Photos Are Needed thread:

Verde is a bit darker than Olive, but the Verde/Island Pocket Pouch may give you an idea of this color combination. (@pammy later stated that this was her favorite of the three PP combos with Island). You can also check the Pictures of Olive 525 and Verde 1050? for more color comparisons.

I remember that one of the early Synapse color combinations was Olive/Canyon, which I thought was really nice for people who favor Olive.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I remember that one of the early Synapse color combinations was Olive/Canyon, which I thought was really nice for people who favor Olive.
    Hmmm, I don't care for Island in the photos but I certainly appreciate the share. If TB would resurrect the olive/canyon S25, I would kiss Tom's feet. (Okay not really, but I would be tempted.) The post you shared was from 2017, so I must have started browsing for a Synapse right after this color combo disappeared. Dang it.

Saw there's an Olive/Canyon S19 on eBay right now. Maybe one day my S25 eBay ship will come in, but in the meantime, I'm tempted to go for the S19. However, there will probably be a bloody bidding war and it will quickly cruise right past my budget.

Now that I think about it, probably shouldn't have told you all that there's an Olive/Canyon S19 on eBay up for grabs...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received my A30 frame and hip belt! These are awesome. Fits great. Makes it a totally different experience. I normally use the A30 with the ultimate shoulder strap and carry my S25 with frame on my back. Looking forward to trying out the A30 with frame for my next trip! Happy to post photos if anyone wants them. Or has questions.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I don't care for Island in the photos but I certainly appreciate the share. If TB would resurrect the olive/canyon S25, I would kiss Tom's feet. (Okay not really, but I would be tempted.) The post you shared was from 2017, so I must have started browsing for a Synapse right after this color combo disappeared. Dang it.

Saw there's an Olive/Canyon S19 on eBay right now. Maybe one day my S25 eBay ship will come in, but in the meantime, I'm tempted to go for the S19. However, there will probably be a bloody bidding war and it will quickly cruise right past my budget.

Now that I think about it, probably shouldn't have told you all that there's an Olive/Canyon S19 on eBay up for grabs...
    There is an olive/canyon Luminary on US eBay right now, FYI!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rats, rats, rats!

I got the shipment notice for my order yesterday (yes, they emailed me about this on Sunday!), and I just saw the new Travel Cubelet colors:

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    07/02/2018 New Bags and Colors Ready to Order
    Trees Edition

Synapse 25, Black 400 Halcyon/Iberian 200 Halcyon
    Synapse 25, Deep Blue 525 Ballistic/Wasabi 200 Halcyon

Travel Cubelet, Deep Blue 525 Ballistic
    Travel Cubelet, Mars Red 525 Ballistic
    Travel Cubelet, Olive 525 Ballistic
    moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone able to post a picture of the Mars Red Travel Cubelet with the new Violet inside? I'm sure it's either perfect or no-way and I'm trying to decide whether to throw it in...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cazique; 07-02-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87