Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 89 of 133 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1987
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would REALLY love to hear how the Nebulous Gray name came about!

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I spot Island ballistic in the Truck??

(I'm excited to see Aubergine 525 and this new Nebulous Gray, too!)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    @darcy....any plans to make the Pop Tote in Aubergine 525d?
    You bet. It's going to look so good!

Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @Darcy.... any hints on what the third size of the zip top totes was that you were all noodling around with?
    Ultimately, the consensus was that the current Small and Large sizes were pretty ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike582 View Post
    I'm interested in the TB Parental Unit in the black halcyon. I've seen that version in a number of photos and videos, but only the original halcyon is currently stocked. Any idea if there's a chance the PU will be made again in the black halcyon? Thanks
    That's a good question and the answer is.... I'm 95% sure we don't have any plans to make the Parental Unit in Black Halcyon anytime soon. (The current production run of the Parental Unit is already under way, I think.) The folks most in the know about this kind of thing are our customer service crew: emailus@tombihn.com (and they respond way faster than I do!)

Quote Originally Posted by terayon View Post
    I would REALLY love to hear how the Nebulous Gray name came about!
    I came up with a list of grey names and shared them with Tom and Nik. I was campaigning for "Matter Grey" but Tom and Nik were all, meh. And I was like, are you serious?! Matter Grey is a great name. Then I thought of nebulous and we all agreed that was the best name for the new grey. Smilie
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Did I spot Island ballistic in the Truck??

(I'm excited to see Aubergine 525 and this new Nebulous Gray, too!)
    Oops missed answering this one in the last post!

You did indeed. The Island 210d and Nebulous Grey 525d arrived at the factory just a couple of weeks ago -- we quickly made one sample of each for photography so both colors would be ready to be part of the debut of The Truck. The Island 210d is quite a good match to the Island 200d Halcyon.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I came up with a list of grey names and shared them with Tom and Nik. I was campaigning for "Matter Grey" but Tom and Nik were all, meh. And I was like, are you serious?! Matter Grey is a great name. Then I thought of nebulous and we all agreed that was the best name for the new grey. Smilie
    Okay, I think Matter Grey is brilliant, especially considering the Synapse and Brain Bag names. And if you ever got a white fabric you would totally call it Matter White, right?!

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy...thank you for answering all of our rapid fire questions! Cannot wait to see the Pop Tote in Aubergine!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good question and the answer is.... I'm 95% sure we don't have any plans to make the Parental Unit in Black Halcyon anytime soon. (The current production run of the Parental Unit is already under way, I think
    Will you make it in 525 Ballistic eventually? That's what I'm hoping for. I love my Parental Unit so so much. I would like a second.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So "50 Shades of" didn't make the cut?

I like Matter Grey, but Nebulous is perfect.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought "nebulous" was just a play off "cloud".

Matter gray is an excellent suggestion!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in the TB Parental Unit in the black halcyon. I've seen that version in a number of photos and videos, but only the original halcyon is currently stocked. Any idea if there's a chance the PU will be made again in the black halcyon? Thanks
    That's a good question and the answer is.... I'm 95% sure we don't have any plans to make the Parental Unit in Black Halcyon anytime soon. (The current production run of the Parental Unit is already under way, I think.)
    I was just browsing and realised that the current lineup of in-production bags includes Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet. So, yay! You won't have to wait too long, Ike582!

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news! There was a hiccup in our system that prevented the PU in Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet from showing up. That color is, in fact, part of the next production run. (That hiccup has been resolved / there were only a couple of other colors of other bags that didn't show up as In Production when they should've.)

This all goes to show that our customer service crew are the people really in the know about this kind of thing -- much more than me! Smilie Feel free to contact them with further availability questions: emailus@tombihn.com

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can The Truck hold a carton of eggs (they seem to be about 12" long) in the center section?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news! There was a hiccup in our system that prevented the PU in Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet from showing up. That color is, in fact, part of the next production run.
    Wow, fabulous news, thanks for the fast response!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new zip-top small shopping bags look terrific, but I'm disappointed that there are none in black. It's a common neutral color that a lot of people use for commuting. I would like this bag to carry my lunch to work.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    The new zip-top small shopping bags look terrific, but I'm disappointed that there are none in black. It's a common neutral color that a lot of people use for commuting. I would like this bag to carry my lunch to work.
    Yes. I get that, as a shopping bag, the 200 halcyon makes the most sense but suddenly you add a zipper and the bag becomes so much more versatile. It deserves black Halcyon, original Halcyon, and Nordic as well. The zippered Shop Bags are a great middle ground between the original Shop Bags and the Pop Tote.

Page 89 of 133 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast