Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1933
    Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The SCB doesn’t really suit me, but I may have to get one, because Aubergine!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubergine/Cloud seems like a great combo. Harmonizing colors are so much nicer, IMO, than contrasting ones, with the possible exception of black exteriors. I did snap up a Deep Blue/Cloud, which will hopefully arrive when the new tote bags ship.

@Meglet, I'm shopping for a home, and on my list of important things to look for: enough storage space for my bag collection.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a cape cod. A closet under the eaves holds my TB stuff, my other purses/wallets (there are many!), and luggage. My TB collection doesn't have luggage bags other than a SA because i don't travel often, and when i do, it's by car; I have too many old suitcases to justify buying an A30/45 for car trips.

If you don't find a house with tons of storage, a cedar chest could help a lot... Or even a toy chest from a yard sale...
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Aubergine/Cloud seems like a great combo. Harmonizing colors are so much nicer, IMO, than contrasting ones, with the possible exception of black exteriors. I did snap up a Deep Blue/Cloud, which will hopefully arrive when the new tote bags ship.

@Meglet, I'm shopping for a home, and on my list of important things to look for: enough storage space for my bag collection.
    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

By the seaside, England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, Aubergine/Cloud Small Cafe Bag "In Production" yayayayayayayay!!!!! I will be ordering this the minute it is released, "save every penny for the in-progress house purchase" be darned!
    If anything justifies a discretionary breach of the savings, it's the perfect TB bag in the perfect colour combination! Enjoy!
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH man. I'm in trouble with that nebulous gray and island combo. Medium Cafe Bag? Maybe Makers bag?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    The SCB doesnít really suit me, but I may have to get one, because Aubergine!
    I'm holding out for an Aubergine MCB.

Of course, what I reeeally want is an aubergine LCB (be still my heart), but I'm sure I'll be able to make due.

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post

LOL, right? Fortunately in my case, the general "needs an entry/hall/coat closet" specification is also sufficient for my bag collection, because I have a handy Closetmaid shelf system (the modular white particle board kind) which I can re-arrange into almost any closet to accommodate coats, shoes, and bags.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    head's up... IM'd with @Kat today (thanks Kat!) to see what random goodies might have been returned before I placed my extra order to ship with my pre-order...
    no S25 GE's were returned (at this point, they are probably all past the return window)... but she said that MAYBE they would do another run using the pre-order system... so fingers crossed that the new pre-order system continues to work well through the upcoming shipments, etc.

and here's hoping that they do a Guide's Edition for the S19!!!!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Washington DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been any discussion of an aeronaut 30 in 525 fabric?

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep checking to see if maybe, just maybe, the S25 page will show Nebulous Gray as "In Production" like there is on the S19 page. I have an S25 in Black Halcyon that I love but that darker gray is and if they make the S25 with it I am ALL over that. I mean, Nebulous Gray is just made for pairing with AV zipper pulls, right???
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    Sunny Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimonkey View Post
    I keep checking to see if maybe, just maybe, the S25 page will show Nebulous Gray as "In Production" like there is on the S19 page. I have an S25 in Black Halcyon that I love but that darker gray is and if they make the S25 with it I am ALL over that. I mean, Nebulous Gray is just made for pairing with AV zipper pulls, right???
    Ehhhhhhhh TB's Instagram says S25 in Nebulous Gray will be back in stock on 8/31!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingslower View Post
    Ehhhhhhhh TB's Instagram says S25 in Nebulous Gray will be back in stock on 8/31!
    Saw that. Then, why doesnít it show as in production on the www?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIM View Post
    Saw that. Then, why doesn’t it show as in production on the www?
    The way I read it, is that the S25 will be in stock on the 31st, and separately, it will be made in nebulous gray. I didn’t read it as nebulous gray being available on the 31st. But that’s just my reading of it.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoSS View Post
    The way I read it, is that the S25 will be in stock on the 31st, and separately, it will be made in nebulous gray. I didnít read it as nebulous gray being available on the 31st. But thatís just my reading of it.
    I agree with your interpretation after re-reading it. Could easily be interpreted as misleading. Iím not the only one who read it that way.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIM View Post
    Saw that. Then, why doesn’t it show as in production on the www?
    Oh, but it does! and it looks good!

Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast