Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 99 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2269
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    In my opinion, Deep Blue is the best blue Tom Bihn has produced (excepting Fjord), but it's usually paired with contrasting colors. There is canyon, which was ok at first but began to grate on my nerves with how in-your-face it is, and grass, which is too hideous to ever contemplate buying. But with the silver interior it is the perfect low-key bag, and it's still bright enough to see the contents.
    Agree that Deep Blue looks best with muted blues and grays, whether it's Dawn or Northwest Sky!

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my Tom Bihn gear, along with the rest of my possessions, are getting boxed up, but I'll look forward to wearing it in October! I'll have a longer commute, so all these great totes will be put to good use.
    Where are you going, Beth?

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy_belle88 View Post
    Iím really hoping for a S25 to come out in Verde- for my swift and Iím in love with the colour.

Failing that, I hope Cloud/UV sticks around till I can afford an S25....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The S25 has recently been made in Olive 525 which is a pretty similar colour to Verde, so if you keep an eye on the product page to see when they are making this again, you may be in luck Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I just remembered Olive 525 is being retired, sorry Discussion of New Colors, New Designs
    Last edited by gqb; 09-04-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that September has arrived, is there any word on when ordering for the small ztsb or large ztsb, or truck? Also, any word on the luminary 14 or restocking on the luminary 10? I know both luminaries went back to the drawing board for zipper and internal organization redos.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you haven't seen it yet, they listed Nebulous/Island and Aubergine/Cloud for the DLBP as 'in production'.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh! That is very relevant to my interests. I've been thinking I'd like a DLBP in the new fabric but hadn't been sure about a color.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DLBP is nice in the 525 Ballistic fabric although I love it more in Halcyon.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loma View Post
    Agree that Deep Blue looks best with muted blues and grays, whether it's Dawn or Northwest Sky!
    Deep Blue and Dawn is my new favorite combination. It is gorgeous!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
    The DLBP is nice in the 525 Ballistic fabric although I love it more in Halcyon.

I was looking at the DLBP in 525. I love it for my cafe bag but wasnít sure how it would work as a DLBP. What makes you love the Halcyon more? Weight?

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    If you haven't seen it yet, they listed Nebulous/Island and Aubergine/Cloud for the DLBP as 'in production'.
    Shoot, if the Aubergine DLBP is still in stock when my Aubergine/Cloud Small Cafe Bag comes up for order, I might finally have to try out a DLBP after years of waffling!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Yorkshire, England, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that the S25 is being released in Aubergine/Island, I hope theres and Aubergine/ NWS in the works Smilie

Tom Bihn Newbie- HAVE: Synapse 19 (cloud grey & Island blue)
    WISHLIST: Medium cafe bag, Synapse 25, travel tray, 13 inch MacBook cache, iPad mini cache, Aeronaut 45 (grey/&UV), Spiff Kit, Side Kick

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got my hands on the Deep Blue / Cloud Small Cafe Bag. Wow, I love this combination so much!
    I totally agree with the blue/grey combination being really complimentary.

Deep Blue/Cloud
    Navy Ballistic/NWS
    Navy Cordura/Steel Parapack
    Steel/Island
    Cloud/Island
    And the awesome looking new Nebulous Grey/Island

Blues and Greys may not suit everyone but they are low key but different; eye catching without being pretentious and professional & fun.

Other than my occasional penchant for making a overt statement with Mars Red, nearly all my bags are of the Blue/Grey - Grey/Blue variety. Love it.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new colours are showing up on more items as 'in production'... in addition to the Truck, Cubelet, SCB, DLBP, S19, S25, etc.

Nebulous/Island and Aubergine/Cloud for the Medium Cafe Bag

Nebulous, Aubergine, Island for the Travel Cubelet

Nebulous, Aubergine for the Pop Tote
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    The new colours are showing up on more items as 'in production'... in addition to the Truck, Cubelet, SCB, DLBP, S19, S25, etc.

Nebulous/Island and Aubergine/Cloud for the Medium Cafe Bag

Nebulous, Aubergine, Island for the Travel Cubelet

Nebulous, Aubergine for the Pop Tote
    Not just "In Production" but a whole bunch of these just came off the line and are officially up for order.

I may or may not have gone a little overboard with the new Aubergine 525, as I have a Travel Cubelet, Small Cafe Bag, and Daylight Backpack on the way now, along with a Nebulous TC. Oops. In my defense, they just happened to pop up for order right after my PC crashed in the middle of a Very Important Conference Call so there might have been some rage-ordering. Wink
    Rambling On. . . . .

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered an S25 in Aubergine with UV zipper pulls and a bigger Cache (my existing ones are a bit snug for my MacBook). Once I get it, I'll be putting my S19 in Deep Blue up for sale on eBay. (It's time to come clean and admit that the S19 isn't for me.) But having an S25 in Halcyon and one in 525 is perfect Smilie
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Page 99 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast