Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

backorder system

I am a new fan of Tom Bihn bags- I started early this year with just a modest Co-Pilot (still my favorite bag), and the collection has grown with MANY orders this year.

I have been waiting for the return of the S19 in black dyneema/iberian, and I was looking forward to the Aubergine/steel Maker's Bag. (I gave my email for the notification, but I don't have high hopes because of the demand.) As I stalk the website every day, I realize that I miss the back-order system. I didn't mind waiting a while for my bags, because I knew that eventually, I would get the bag I wanted, in the color I wanted.

I just wanted to share how frustrating I find the new system. I'm still a fan on Tom Bihn, though!

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi dot!

Welcome to the forum!!

I understand your frustration. One thing I would recommend, if you haven't already done so, is to subscribe to the New Bags and Colors Ready To Order thread. Only members of the TOM BIHN Crew post to this thread, when new items are ready to order. So you'll get an email, or an alert in the Tapatalk app if you use that to read the forum, whenever someone posts to that thread.

But there is nothing wrong with stalking the website or making it your home page!

I hope this helps!
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Maverick!

I was formulating my response in my head, and I think part of the problem is that I have a contrary nature, haha. For some reason, I find surfing by the Tom Bihn website easier than checking my email (which I almost never do, except while waiting for the Maker's Bag return).

I know I also don't fully utilize my phone to the utmost- I don't want to add the Tapatalk app, and I don't set up email to be linked to my smartphone, because I don't want unnecessary alerts from it. I am overly fussy, I guess!

But thank you for the helpful suggestions, Maverick! I think it's going to be super-helpful for people more tech-savvy than I am