Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Fulton, when I roll the shop bag for storage into a Synapse side pocket, I don't bother securing it with key straps or putting it into a Q-Kit. But you can also take a look at pictures of the way @Ilkyway did this in my post on another subject (accuracy of UV Dyneema colors) -- where I excerpted some pictures from her earlier thread (with UV Shop Bag). The link @nathant4 gave will show you other pictures and information.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulton View Post
    I just received a large shop bag and immediately think that I need a small one. This is great, but I'd like something that I could roll up tight and keep in my Synapse or DLBC as overflow. For my use, the small rolled option is what makes the shop bag beat out a MF.

Does anyone remember a video or instructions about folding the bags tight? Maybe even fitting them into stuff sacks? I feel like there was an old post, but I can't find it.

Am I right that a small bag would roll up materially smaller than a large one? (I should return the large one, but I'm already coming up with uses.)

Thanks in advance.
    I find folding them into their own pockets is the easiest way to carry them and quickest to get them out again. It isn't a small tight package but it is flat and takes up very little room. I tend to get them out when paying for things in an already hectic environment - bag out, while getting purse out to pay, responding to request for loyalty card, while answering 3 kids simultanously. Although I love the neatness of having a shop bag rolled into a stuff sack, I would probably put the stuff sack down and lose it in the above chaos!

As someone said before, I plan on using my moveable feast for a car snack/picnic bag. should be perfect. my box arrived and I've quickly unpacked it but then had to get to work and could barely look at it...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2