Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Chattanooga, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn at Disney

I'm spending the week in Disney and we are staying at the Polynesian. I've seen 2 other guys with Tom Bihn bags! Struck up convos with both, so cool to meet other people who share the same passion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. For over 10 years, I have had an annual pass to Disneyland and some years Disney World too and I have never had a TB siting since I became familiar with the brand. And I always have TB with me. I will be going to Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea in the next week or so, and I will keep an eye out for TB in Japan.

I wonder if @Lani has even seen TB in all her many trips to Disney. Would be interested to hear.

Forum Member
    Chattanooga, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Interesting. For over 10 years, I have had an annual pass to Disneyland and some years Disney World too and I have never had a TB siting since I became familiar with the brand. And I always have TB with me. I will be going to Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea in the next week or so, and I will keep an eye out for TB in Japan.

I wonder if @Lani has even seen TB in all her many trips to Disney. Would be interested to hear.

Tokyo Disneyland?? I'm jealous. I've been on probably 30+ trips and this is the first sighting I've seen Tom Bihn, knowing the brand for the last 3 years probably. They were excited I knew about the brand, it was really exciting!

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just at Disney World this weekend and traveled using my new Smart Alec, though I didn't use a TB bag while in the parks. I didn't notice any other TB bags while I was down there.

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My DLBP came with me to Disney World last fall. I hope to bring it back there again! And to Universal to see Harry Potter land!!

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    No, never. Unless you count seeing a PCBP on my husband!

I've had an AP to Disneyland now off and on for about 20 years, and maybe a total of 3 years for WDW. I'm a Disney Vacation Club member, and I've also been to Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris, as well as taken seven Disney cruises, and I've yet to ever see anyone with a TB bag.

Seeing two guys with Synapses on a Disney shuttle bus to the parks is a rare sighting even I haven't ever had!

Forum Member
    Chattanooga, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    No, never. Unless you count seeing a PCBP on my husband!

I've had an AP to Disneyland now off and on for about 20 years, and maybe a total of 3 years for WDW. I'm a Disney Vacation Club member, and I've also been to Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris, as well as taken seven Disney cruises, and I've yet to ever see anyone with a TB bag.

Seeing two guys with Synapses on a Disney shuttle bus to the parks is a rare sighting even I haven't ever had!
    I am a DVC member too. I thought it was super rare to see 2 other guys, even in the SAME resort lol

Forum Member
    Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Crimson SA used to be a frequent companion on trips to Disneyland, but now that our little dude is done wearing diapers, I'll be traveling lighter with a Sitka PCSB holding a couple changes of clothes and some snacks. We're Disneyland annual passholders and go to the park fairly often, so say hi if you see us around. (I'll keep an eye out, as well!)

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another DVC member and WDW AP here! I'll also be at Disneyland in August. I typically use a Disney Vera Bradley backpack as my in-park bag but may switch over to using my new DLBP!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope to run into one of you guys at a Disney park one of these days. Smilie

I will be using a dyneema DLBP and a dyneema Side Effect (either steel or my new solar one) for day use in Japan. Mr. Pammy is bringing either a S19 or S25 for a daypack. So I am hoping TB fan over there will spot us and say hello. I will report back if I see any TB on my trip.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I am a VIP tour guide at Disneyworld and also a big TB fan. While out in the parks I carry either my SE or my CP. I finally spotted a Guest with a Synapse and I had to go and say hi to him.
    We exchanged a few words about how great the bags were and then carried on. He didn't seem as thrilled as I was. Please don't hesitate to stop me if you ever see me around in the Parks.
    Jessica

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here at Disney this week with a blue smart Alec. Not seen anyone yet with tb bags but looking out!

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been to WDW 40+ times. AP holder & DVC. I've never seen a TB bag but I've only been bitten by the Bihn bug less 2 years ago. The last few years I've used a very lightweight packable Eddie Bauer daypack but when I go back in June to take my first Disney Institute class at Grand Floridian (1st stay there too) I'll be carrying my new DLBP.

Jessica if I see you I'll be sure to say hi!!! What a great job.

Forum Member
    Chattanooga, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by automaticsoap View Post
    Another DVC member and WDW AP here! I'll also be at Disneyland in August. I typically use a Disney Vera Bradley backpack as my in-park bag but may switch over to using my new DLBP!
    Yep we are AP holders as well. We used my wife's VB this trip. Since we have a 1 year old it served as a diaper bag. My problem was the straps sucked, so we hung it from the "mommy hook" .. I took my Synapse 25 but never carried it out of the hotel room since all my electronics goodies and travel stuff were in it.

Forum Member
    Chattanooga, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emilia0830 View Post
    Hi,
    I am a VIP tour guide at Disneyworld and also a big TB fan. While out in the parks I carry either my SE or my CP. I finally spotted a Guest with a Synapse and I had to go and say hi to him.
    We exchanged a few words about how great the bags were and then carried on. He didn't seem as thrilled as I was. Please don't hesitate to stop me if you ever see me around in the Parks.
    Jessica

I'm pretty sure that's the guy I spoke to! He was staying in the Polynesian, same resort I was in when I stopped to say hello.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast