Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    -5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'll be called a heretic for saying this, but...

I think fjord is so much prettier than Nordic.

<ducking those rotten tomatoes being thrown my way>
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you!

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    I think fjord is so much prettier than Nordic.

<ducking those rotten tomatoes being thrown my way>
    I said that a few days ago and no one stoned me. Island is also my favorite color blue, and I even like it better than that. Do t get me wrong, I still love both of them so much!

NY Finger Lakes
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Fjord is quite lovely! It's a color I envision carrying in an exterior fabric for full effect and enjoyment. Even bought a PCSB in it, but that's not honestly a style I would carry very often. SE or SCB or MCB would be wonderful, but I'm not sure Fjord's 200 weight is in the cards.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may feel that way too. I can't speak to Island, though, which never appealed to me as much, and so I haven't seen it except in photos.

I guess Fjord won't be an exterior color, though, even if it is selected as a permanent color. So it would be available for accessories, but not backpacks or larger bags the way Nordic was.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really hoping Island is chosen as the 5th color, but I like fjord over nordic as well. I think I just like the "feel" of the 200d over the 400d in general and the "x" grid, I wish I had gotten into TB earlier when they made the s19 and s25(?) in the 200d

NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new fifth official color will between Island or Fjord. I could live with either. As for the new 400d halcyon, hopefully a Navy or Dark Grey to really let that blue pop. Hoping TB will make the Synapse
    in that color combo.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team Sitka all the way!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The new fifth official color will between Island or Fjord. I could live with either. As for the new 400d halcyon, hopefully a Navy or Dark Grey to really let that blue pop. Hoping TB will make the Synapse
    in that color combo.
    do we NEED any more gray/black? hasn't that been done to death? some of us want some color, please! lol!

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto Team Sitka!

(I would be okay losing Wasabi or Iberian and getting Sitka AND Island.)

I also second Fjord as an exterior. The denim-blue is so versatile, but I wouldn't want it as an interior. Accessories, fine, but not in a "big ticket" bag.

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about getting rid of iberian and replacing it with monarch - as someone has said it is between zest and iberian? I thought this might be a solution to the people who want a more vibrant 'red' because it is not as bright as orangey zest, but brighter than brick red iberian.

Saying this (a) I don't know if this is a fair assessment of monarch as I haven't seen it yet, just going by comments, and (b) I realise this might not be an option as TB may have a huge stock of Iberian and no wish to stop using it.

Just curious what others think. (Still sticking to my colour campaign slogan - Zest is Best!)

MA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will continue to say it in hopes that the universe will create it for me. Fjord with dark grid in 400d. That or a luscious hunter green with dark grid as the new 400d Halcyon. I'll ask nicely if that will help.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muni_Jedi View Post
    I will continue to say it in hopes that the universe will create it for me. Fjord with dark grid in 400d. That or a luscious hunter green with dark grid as the new 400d Halcyon. I'll ask nicely if that will help.
    Yes these requests, please. Doesn't the Jedi have power over the universe? This IS the time to unleash that Jedi power .

Forum Member
    Los Angeles
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muni_Jedi View Post
    Holy smokes! You did it!

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afsheen View Post
    Holy smokes! You did it!
    Actually, it's Nordic, which is a little different form Fjord. I'm happy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast