Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    North Queensland, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hooray for the Colour Combos Coming Soon for Black Halcyon

Just want to shout out a great big *thank you* @Darcy and crew for the multiple lining colours you will be offering in at least some of the new Black Halcyon bags, per the ".... Ready to Order" thread. It's very exciting to see options in Wasabi, UV and Iberian as well as NW Sky.

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree! The black halcyon/UV combo is calling my name, but I don't need any of the bags it's currently being offered in. Hoping the side effect will be made soon in this!

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really hoping these drop soon I'd love to swing by the TB shop and pick one up for my trip this weekend to Leavenworth
    Current EDC: S25 (BlkHyc)
    Current Closet: BB (Blk/Blk/Blk), SA (Blk/Blk/Iberian), UMP (Blk), TT(Island)
    Owner of All Day Ruckoff

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bunch of travel coming up. If something drops this week I might be able to get it before my first trip, otherwise not.

I seriously cannot wait to place my order. I think I've settled on black halcyon/wasabi. I had originally wanted an external color but decided that the halcyon gives enough character and is neutral enough to be more universal. Now I just need it to be for sale.
    Last edited by imahawki; 04-19-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! While I am leaning more towards the black halcyon, I really like the contrast between the nordic halcyon and the iberian interior shown in the synapse photos, even as a UV person. Thanks TB crew for adding in some extra interior colors!

Hooray for the Colour Combos Coming Soon for Black Halcyon-screen-shot-2016-04-19-7-59-56-pm-png
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just wondering but within the next 5 years what are the chances that they will put zest inside a synapse? has it ever been done? or maybe with solar? or for some reason has it only been the wasabi, iberian and uv?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melonpan View Post
    just wondering but within the next 5 years what are the chances that they will put zest inside a synapse? has it ever been done? or maybe with solar? or for some reason has it only been the wasabi, iberian and uv?
    I know for sure that the S19 was made in indigo/solar.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking forward to ordering a S25 in the black halcyon with wasabi.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melonpan View Post
    I've been asking myself the same exact thing. I too am drawn to the zest and solar interior colors but was too late to the game when they were around. I did notice that zest is currently being offered on one of the bags, the A45 I think?? Even though it's not the bag I'm interested in, it did make me smile to see it being offered for some lucky soul to buy. I'd totally scoop up a an original halcyon/zest A30, S25, or SA. :P

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg. A smart alec in that interior. Drools* black dyneema/zest with matching upper mod. I'm about to cry because it'll never happen Q_Q

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the orange lining currently listed for the Aeronauts is Monarch, not Zest. (If you put your cursor over the preview square, it will tell you the names of the colors.)

Quote Originally Posted by flips712 View Post
    I've been asking myself the same exact thing. I too am drawn to the zest and solar interior colors but was too late to the game when they were around. I did notice that zest is currently being offered on one of the bags, the A45 I think?? Even though it's not the bag I'm interested in, it did make me smile to see it being offered for some lucky soul to buy. I'd totally scoop up a an original halcyon/zest A30, S25, or SA. :P

Forum Member
    Virginia, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zest is one of the options in the current colour poll, so depending on the voting results it could be here to stay...
    http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...time-vote.html
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)