Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mid-Atlantic
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My creditors are weeping without end that I am on the east coast and therefore thousands of miles away from that showroom. Being in the presence of so much colour and bagnificence would cause my credit card to leap from my wallet declare that YES it will gladly bear whatever financial burden I must put upon it in order that I might adopt some of those lonely bags looking for a good home that will give them lots of travel and cuddles.

Yes, cuddles. Zest cat is not ashamed.

Seattle Showroom Open Two Saturdays in May!-ct-jpg
    Bring back Solar, pretty please? Wink BRIGHT interior colours make me happy! Smilie **Team SolarSitkaWasabiZest**

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoStanford...

Nope. You are not alone!

Forum Member
    Utah
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Am I the only who tried to magnify this photo as much as possible to see all the goodies and any new items being produced? What a great display of bags!
    There's a nice notice on another bulletin board asking visitors not to photograph products under development. So current goodies "yes"; that new mystery Nordic Halcyon bag, "no."

I also imagine that the top secret design work is taking place in a corner of the factory far removed from the showroom. Perhaps, beneath a hidden trap door leading down into a dimly lit passageway ...

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually prefer behind rotating bookcases. Just remember to put the candle back.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    We actually prefer behind rotating bookcases. Just remember to put the candle back.
    One of my two favorite movies from back in the day! Young Frankenstein and Monty Python and the Holy Grail were highlights of my many attempts at idleness during my teen years (I knew & can still recall dialogue verbatim). Thanks for the chuckle!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just occurred to me that the TB exterior is Solar-colored (next to Forest, Sitka, and Iberian!) Smilie

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And of course NW sky up above.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Am I the only who tried to magnify this photo as much as possible to see all the goodies and any new items being produced? What a great display of bags!
    I've got to say that when I keep coming back to view the enlarged pictures in this thread, it's mainly to look at the pictures that are up on the boards -- like that photo of Riley.

I wish that searching the blog and linking those posts had the simplicity they used to have (and also that they didn't complete remove photos that were in the earlier blog post entries so that older links to some posts are now completely dead and can't be resuscitated unless they can be found from a completely different source), but here are some neat recent entries that describe the overhaul of the showroom that started with last summer's tear-downs, was described in a later progress update, and then showed up as pictures just at the end of the year -- not to mention the more recent blog post about the coffee and Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free cookies.

moriond

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3