Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seattle Showroom Open Two Saturdays in May!

We're opening up our Seattle Factory Showroom on two Saturdays in May:

Saturday, May 14th from 10:00am - 2:00pm
    Saturday, May 21st from 10:00am - 2:00pm

(Our usual showroom hours are Wednesday - Friday, 8:00am - 2:00pm.)

We'll have coffee and cookies and word is that Tom will be there too!
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    the Puget Sound Region
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I can finally visit!! Yay!! Time to make plans to visit!

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mreh View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I can finally visit!! Yay!! Time to make plans to visit!
    Woohoo!! It's been a while since we've been open on a Saturday, but in the past they've been really fun days in the showroom: everyone's on a more relaxed schedule and there's time to hang out and really talk bags. Plus, cookies.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB bags, crew, and possibly the famous cookies too! How can we possibly resist ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I didn't check flights to Seattle on those weekends just to see if going there was even a remote possibility. I totally didn't do that. Stop looking at me like that.

Forum Member
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!! I've never been to Seattle before; I'll probably never get there again, and I'd just reconciled myself to the idea that I wasn't going to be able to make it from SeaTac to the Mothership in time on the Friday. Now, I'll see y'all on the 14th!

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vkigus View Post
    OMG!!! I've never been to Seattle before; I'll probably never get there again, and I'd just reconciled myself to the idea that I wasn't going to be able to make it from SeaTac to the Mothership in time on the Friday. Now, I'll see y'all on the 14th!
    No, that's not Wasabi or Sitka you see on my face, though I'm totally GREEN with envy!

I will be in Seattle in July on a Monday and Tuesday, leaving early Wednesday morning and thus missing my chance to visit the Mothership.

Have so much fun on your visit!

Washington State
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrific news! Now I'll be looking forward to a visit to the store in May!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to a nursing conference in Seattle in May and actually planned my trip to arrive on Thursday night so I could visit the showroom on Friday. The conference officially starts on Sunday. Now I can go twice!!!
    BTW, I'm newly registered but have been lurking for a long time.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want everyone who can to go to so that they have the unique opportunity to meet the founder, I met Tom in 2011 and he is a wonderful person.

I came on a weekday, so, many of the administrative Crew and a couple of people from the sewing Crew were there.

I met Darcy and June, lovely, lovely, lovely ladies!

The Showroom has been renovated, so please take and share lots of pictures!

Forum Member
    Pacific Northwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very tempting to drive up to Seattle on the weekend! I can't tell you the last weekday that I could get off! (and you were open....)

One question, do you allow mostly well-behaved dogs? It's ok if the answer is no, but I didn't want to assume.

Forum Member
    Denver, CO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm totally bummed... I'm going to be in Seattle this month, but only on two Sundays and a Monday, so the store will be closed. I was hoping I'd finally get to visit.

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanisol View Post
    I'm totally bummed... I'm going to be in Seattle this month, but only on two Sundays and a Monday, so the store will be closed. I was hoping I'd finally get to visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by doesntmakememadonna View Post
    I will be in Seattle in July on a Monday and Tuesday, leaving early Wednesday morning and thus missing my chance to visit the Mothership.
    We'd be glad to make an appointment for you guys (and anyone else!) to come by on Mondays or Tuesdays: emailus@tombihn.com to make that happen. In general, we're at the factory 6:30am - 2:30pm. Exception: holidays, like the upcoming Monday of Memorial Day weekend (we won't be at the factory that day and the showroom won't be open).

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We'd be glad to make an appointment for you guys (and anyone else!) to come by on Mondays or Tuesdays: emailus@tombihn.com to make that happen. In general, we're at the factory 6:30am - 2:30pm. Exception: holidays, like the upcoming Monday of Memorial Day weekend (we won't be at the factory that day and the showroom won't be open).
    This is thrilling and wonderful and we will definitely be making these arrangements for July! I really cannot wait! Thank you, Darcy!

(And thank you, @AlaskaGirl, for suggesting this over PM as well. You people, with your helpful ways....)
    Last edited by doesntmakememadonna; 05-05-2016 at 11:01 AM. Reason: To thank @AlaskaGirl!

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very welcome! elisa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast