Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,519
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Halcyon Daylight Backpacks are Back in Stock

    OK, I know this is a late notice, but the Halcyon/Northwest Sky daylight backpacks are back in stock. (No Nordic option yet.)

    moriond

  2. #2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,519
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nordic Halcyon is up now in the DLBP!

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    982
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @moriond, THANKS! I called the TB Store, spoke with Cindy to add one DLBP Nordic/NWS to the order I just placed. Now, on to TBAS.

  4. #4
    Forum Member brendabethman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Share
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! I just ordered a Nordic LCB and what happens? Nordic DLBPs!!! Guess I'm placing another order.......just give me all the Nordic :-)


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Forum Member marytattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, I was waiting for a Nordic DLBP. had to find a credit card that could take it, lol!

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What to do??? I called earlier today after receiving notification that the black halcyon was back in stock and placed my order. I never thought to ask how soon nordic halcyon might be available.

    I really didn't expect the new halcyon to have this level on pull on my wallet. Ugh!

  7. #7
    Forum Member bubmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Share
    Washington State
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you @moriond!

    Order placed and now just two more sleeps until I can pick it up at the mothership! I'm so grateful they are having special Saturday hours this month. Smilie

    (I'll continue wishing for a Smart Alec next. Smilie )

    ETA: I chose the beautiful new Nordic!
    Last edited by bubmum; 05-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Share
    VA
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARRRGH!! JUST got my order shipped and the afternoon of that day, the Nordic DLBP??? geez. ok, so do i order it now, or wait for it to sell out (nearly instantly), and then order with the next batch?! Can't decide....but Nordic Halcyon will be a standard color from now on, right? so it won't sell out forever, right? RIGHT??!

  9. #9
    Forum Member brendabethman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Share
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    ARRRGH!! JUST got my order shipped and the afternoon of that day, the Nordic DLBP??? geez. ok, so do i order it now, or wait for it to sell out (nearly instantly), and then order with the next batch?! Can't decide....but Nordic Halcyon will be a standard color from now on, right? so it won't sell out forever, right? RIGHT??!
    At 11:45 a.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic LCB under the assumption that the DLBP wouldn't come out in time for my upcoming trip. At 2:21 p.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic DLBP. I think I may have a problem......

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Share
    VA
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    At 11:45 a.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic LCB under the assumption that the DLBP wouldn't come out in time for my upcoming trip. At 2:21 p.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic DLBP. I think I may have a problem......
    please-don't encourage me! you are my hero, brendabethman!

  11. #11
    Forum Member brendabethman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Share
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    please-don't encourage me! you are my hero, brendabethman!
    Let's not mention the Nordic SE and Maker's Bag ordered earlier in the week. Might be time to destash a bit..... :-)

  12. #12
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Share
    VA
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEVER! instead, make a SHRINE!!

  13. #13
    Forum Member giuliof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Share
    Italy
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I had to get one of the black ones.

  14. #14
    Forum Member Perseffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Share
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Halcyon Daylight Backpacks are Back in Stock

    Well I had always wanted an original black dyneema DLBP but never could quite get one in stock. So was pleased to hear the black grid was coming. Ah but also now in Nordic also. Dilemma.

    Long story short, 1 Nordic DLBP & 1 Black DLBP on order. But why stop there, there are side effects to also be confused by. Just to be safe, 1 Nordic side effect & 1 black side effect also on order.

    Why choose when you can buy two of everything!

    On a serious note though, if you don't buy it when in stock, you'll potentially be waiting a long time again. I'm going to see both in the flesh and see which one I'll keep and which I'll sell on or return.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

  15. #15
    Forum Member Gumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Share
    Alternate between SW Ohio & Michigan's lovely Upper Peninsula
    Posts
    178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    Well I had always wanted an original black dyneema DLBP but never could quite get one in stock. So was pleased to hear the black grid was coming. Ah but also now in Nordic also. Dilemma.

    Long story short, 1 Nordic DLBP & 1 Black DLBP on order. But why stop there, there are side effects to also be confused by. Just to be safe, 1 Nordic side effect & 1 black side effect also on order.

    Why choose when you can buy two of everything!

    On a serious note though, if you don't buy it when in stock, you'll potentially be waiting a long time again. I'm going to see both in the flesh and see which one I'll keep and which I'll sell on or return.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The sounds exactly like the order I'm getting ready to place. And this will make three orders in less than five days. My credit card is weeping right now. *sigh*


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 19 & 25, Co-Pilot, Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, A45, A30, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •