Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Oklahoma but I'm a native Kansan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been very tempted to get a SCB in Azure -- it seems like such a great color for summer! The cafe bags have basically replaced my need for a purse, but I've never been one to change out purses often, so not sure I would do it with cafe bags either.

Forum Member
    Houston, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been craving an Azure SCB for ages, but i just can't get behind that navy lining. Too dark! I think Azure and Wasabi would be a lovely, summery combo.

Atlanta, GA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my azure large OP! It's such a happy color. It was such a surprise as I was not expecting to ever order something Azure, the pouch definitely got me thinking....

Also, for those on the fence because of the navy Parapack lining in the presently in the cafe bags, I think it works out fine. The shimmer of the Parapack makes most items pretty easily visible. Not the easiest, but not as bad as I was fearing.
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    You realize that this was one of the reasons I had to get the Black Halcyon Daylight Briefcase instead of the Nordic, don't you? The Nordic Halcyon Daylight Briefcase is gorgeous -- something about the black trim setting off the Nordic fabric. But I wouldn't have been able to take pictures of Azure against a Nordic Daylight Briefcase. Nordic is great coordinating with colors like Steel, Linen, Red Blend, etc. and also great with Kiwi and Wasabi. But I wouldn't have been able to show it against Azure.

moriond

ETA: Not quite true that you can't show the Azure against Nordic, but the contrast isn't as dramatic as using Black Halcyon.
    Here is my attempt with an Azure FJN and Nordic/UV MB. It really does not capture the green tone of the Azure.
    Now that I've seen Azure in person...-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I came here to suggest, I like mine in Azure. It's nice and bright and easy to find

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now there are no Azure FJNs left. I bought the last one! Azure for work, Olive to use as a knitting/weaving notebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @brendabethman do you take a lot of notes at work? I don't (nor had) a job where note-taking was necessary, but as a teacher that would be different for you. I destashed my FJ and went to a Traveler's Notebook.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    And now there are no Azure FJNs left. I bought the last one! Azure for work, Olive to use as a knitting/weaving notebook.
    If it's any consolation, I actually like Azure against Aubergine. I just wouldn't put it next to Burnt Orange or Verde (in terms of color coordinating with some of your other bags).

And, we may later see that more Azure FJNs are in production.

moriond

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marytattoo View Post
    @brendabethman do you take a lot of notes at work? I don't (nor had) a job where note-taking was necessary, but as a teacher that would be different for you. I destashed my FJ and went to a Traveler's Notebook.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I take a TON of notes at meetings, make to-do lists, etc. I like the FJN because I can stash my pens, paper, and phone in it and carry it to a meeting instead of dragging along my whole bag. Since my office is down the hall from the main Women's Center space snd downstairs from our Women's Studies admin, this is super handy. The Azure will be s bright, cheery color to have at work.

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    If it's any consolation, I actually like Azure against Aubergine. I just wouldn't put it next to Burnt Orange or Verde (in terms of color coordinating with some of your other bags).

And, we may later see that more Azure FJNs are in production.

moriond
    Yes, it's nice with Aubergine. But maybe not my Kiwi Swift :-)

New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I broke down and ordered an Azure SCB. *fingerscrossed* that I like this better than the MCB and LCB, lol!
    Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I broke down and ordered an Azure SCB. *fingerscrossed* that I like this better than the MCB and LCB, lol!
    Twinsies!!! I looooooooooooooooooove my Azure SCB, it's my first grab anytime I don't need something as large as my Synapse 19.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Houston, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBru View Post
    Also, for those on the fence because of the navy Parapack lining in the presently in the cafe bags, I think it works out fine. The shimmer of the Parapack makes most items pretty easily visible. Not the easiest, but not as bad as I was fearing.
    Sadly, this has not been my experience. I have another SCB with the navy lining, and I have difficulty with the dark color - I have poor low light vision, and I honestly do need a bright lining, especially for deeper bags. I will hope for a while longer, or perhaps invest in a tiny flashlight.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I've seen Azure in person...-azure-scb-jpg

This is my first time seeing azure in person and I think it is beautiful. The actual color is richer and a little greener. Mr. Pammy said it looks turquoise but I think it look Caribbean.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post

This is my first time seeing azure in person and I think it is beautiful. The actual color is richer and a little greener. Mr. Pammy said it looks turquoise but I think it look Caribbean.
    Ooooh, I LOVE the combination of Azure and Solar in your pic! It just needs a dash of red to be perfect. <3

That's one of the more accurate photos of Azure I've seen online, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast